Chappie 8~

Louis POV.

I had it all set. The date I mean. I was wearing my very expensive dark jeans, my simple navy blue V-neck, my hair in its usual fringe, and my TOMs on my feet. I had called Lilo yesterday, saying that our date was at 7, and that's all she got out of me. I told her to dress nice though, because I couldn't wait for the date. I checked the time, feeling more nervously anxious by the minute. 6:58. Ah, two minutes. I can do this. I can do this.

I sighed, as i grabbed my coat and phone, and snapped my fingers to her dorm. I noticed I was in-front of her door when got there, and knocked on the door.

"Ill get it!" I heard someone yell, maybe it was Lynn, and I was seen by Lynn, wearing a small dress and her hair curled. I guess she was going on a date too?

"Come in Tommo. Lilo is almost ready." She smirked, and I blushed, but stepping in none of the less. "And should I ask as to why you are all dressed up?" I snickered, and it was her turn to blush. "I.. uh.. Im going on a d-date with Zayn." She muttered, and I clapped.

"Finally! It was about time!" I yelled, as I heard some heels walking towards us.

"About time for what?" Lilo asked, as I looked at her, in aw. Her brown hair was curled, with that small green stripe she did back in year 9, with a green dress that complimented her everything. She had a small purse in between he arm and high waist, with some small heels to match. I could tell that she had some make up on, but she still looked beautiful. I saw her blush a little, looking down and fiddling with her purse. She looked.. Beautiful. No, something I couldn't even describe.

"Louis?" She asked, a small sheepish smile on her lips. I snapped out of my trance, and my face was probably red. "Are you ready to go madame?" I asked, holding my arm out. She walked over gracefully, hooking her arm in mine, and she waved by to Lynn. "Good luck with Zayn!" She yelled, as we both exited the dorm. "So where to?"

Lilos POV.

"So where to?" I asked, as he stopped and smirked at me. "Ah ah ah, we have to drive there." He said, as I whined,"But Louuu."

"Lillll." He mimicked, as I stuck my tongue out. "Why cant we just snap there?"

"Old timey date?" He said, as we started to walk to his car. I followed none of the less, and he opened the door for me. "Why thank you." I smiled, as he returned the favor. He shut the door gently and walked around the car and got in. I faced the window, making sure I looked alright in the reflection, before I glanced at Louis seductively. "Loubear?" I asked innocently, as I heard him gulp and look at me. I could tell he was having a hard time of something, and that meant it was working. "Please tell me where we are going?" I started to play with the collar of his coat, and I could fell him tense. Good.

"N-No Lilo. I-Its a s-surprise." He muttered, as his voice was shake. I just smiled at him, as I ran my finger up and down his neck almost teasingly. "Please?"

"Why do you think seducing me is going to work?" He said without a stutter, and I shrugged. "I don't know what your talking about." I stated as innocently as a five year old girl who wanted something from her daddy could. He shook his head, and started the ignition. I give up.

I slumped against the seat, propping my head against the small window. "That's a good girl." He patted my arm, which I swatted away playfully. "Who said I was good?" I asked, as he started to blush. "Well, I know you Lil. You aren't bad." He stated, as we started to drive. "Who says I cant be bad? Because just a few seconds ago you were having a hard time." I smirked, as he blushed even more. Wow, already seducing on the first date. Great first impression. He sighed in relief when I turned on the radio, only to here something I haven't heard before. Oh well.