95-96. So this is your first words?

Will he be angry? But, she is part of this Finance Department, won't he be angry, right?

But, everything still unpredictable, perhaps he will favor Bao Li Hua Stock A more, if this the case, did I do something wrong again? Aiya, what should I do?

Heart is beating faster, all her focus goes to Yu Ao Tian, she does not care with anyone eyesight.

"So, according to your argue; which stocks investment is more suitable to be invested by this funds?" Yu Ao Tian asked coldly.

Everyone who in there, all of them dumbfounded, they wonder why their CEO really consider this newbie opinion?

"It suitable to invest...suitable to invest on..." she so anxious, raise her head, looking eyes to eyes with Yu Ao Tian, she faster said: "Chang Hong stock A!"

"Are you a blunder? That is junk stock!" Everyone is coldly humph her.

Lin Ya Cheng even pissed off, said: "Xiao Luo, according to your analysis I don't want to retort. Because I think perhaps you might have better idea, but Chang Hong stock A is junk stocks that list in market trend, how dare you put that amount of fund invest into that kind of stock?"

"It not like that, I really not speak nonsense."

"Still dare to say not nonsense? This is company, not your theme park. It cannot do based on your unconstraint bold imagination; this company really cannot undertake your risk!"

"It right, Xiao Luo, you are too childish."

"No, it's not...." Meeting with this few mouths, Yao Yao felt as if arguing with thousand mouths. But she is really not saying because her impulsiveness.

When everyone is speaking in meeting room, suddenly Yu Ao Tian stood up.

At this moment, his bossy aura shut all the mouth up, all their eyes is unable to offset from his spot.

"well, just invest on Chang Hong stocks A, dismiss..." no one even react but after Yu Ao Tian spoke everyone kept silent, while Yu Ao Tian, General Manager Long and Mo Xue Tong are already walking out from the meeting room.

For such long time, everyone comes to their senses: "Buy...Buy... Chang Hong Stocks A? Yu, did CEO Yu say?"

"It seems, yes."

"This is not the newbie like you that can take the responsible.... Aiya, just do your work." At this moment the General Director only can smile to Yao Yao.

He is man in his thirties, have good facial feature, his body well build and when he wearing his black suit he looks so mature and elegant.

Who..is he?"

After Yao Yao gained herself, the man has left.

"Good bye, General Director Wang."

So that he is the regional General Director.

Wait! Did Yu Ao Tian say that buying Chang Hong Stock A?

"Yu Ao Tian, it's you have good eyesight, Xiao Meng Li only in Finance Department for few days but her senses is become so sharp. It quite feared." After leaving the meeting room, Long Ye praised.

"Ah." Yu Ao Tian humph coldly, but he smiled: "It's not because I purposely sent her to Finance Department, she just wanted to work, and the Finance Department just lacking of human resources so when I saw there are emptied position, just put her to there."

"Uh...I thought it was because of you... That Xiao Meng Li really has talent in doing investment."

"It not because she is talented in investment." Suddenly Yu Ao Tian stopped.