-skip to restaurant-

We arrived and we went to our reserved seats. "I'm glad you didn't choose the restaurant that i beat up the girl" he said caressing my hand. "Of course i only wanted you" i said smiling and he smiled back.

The waiteress came to us holding a paper and pen. "May i take your order?" She asked while showing her boobies to jungkook, yuck. "Steak for the two of us" he said not bothering looking at her tits.

"Thats all?" She asked and he nodded "well i do need something" she said again showing her boobies. "Can i have your number?" She asked jungkook as i gripped hard a little bit at jungkook's hand and he noticed.

"Sorry but i'm taken" he said angrily and the waitress got scared and got back to work. "Oooh scary" i said and giggled and he chuckled "i only do that for you only" he said.

The food came and we started eating. It was a romantic dinner until it was time for the party. We finished eating and we went to his car and went back to our house for the party.

-skip to vkook's house-

We arrived and he parked his car and went straight to the door. As he opened the door there was a big shout. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK!" Our friends shouted and he was jungshook.

"Wow thanks guys" jungkook said to them "its no problem, what are we waiting for lets start the party!" Jimin said and we started partying.

It was a fun party where are friends getting drunk and having fun. As jungkook grabbed the first beer, i talked to him "don't get drunk or there will be no 3rd present for you" i said as jungkook raised his eyebrow.

"Theres a third present?" He asked pouring his beer in a cup "yes and you're not getting it if you get drunk" i said crossing my arms. "Fine i'll drink this one beer and were done, okay?" He said and i nodded.

After he drink his first beer, i grabbed his hands and quickly go to our bedroom and locked the door. "So where's my third present?" He asked sitting down on the bed.

"you'll see but you have to turn around and close your eyes" i said "but-" i cut him off "no buts or no present" i said and he quickly turned around and closed his eyes.

I grabbed the stuff on the closet and i quickly put it on. When i finished dressing myself i looked at myself

 When i finished dressing myself i looked at myself

(A/n: the first picture is his inside and the second picture is the outside)

I chuckled at myself and i turned around to face jungkook. "Look" i said and he looked at me as soon as he saw me he bit and lick his lips and his eyes have love and lust.

I step closer and closer to him until i'm standing infront of him and i could already see his boner. "What do you think daddy?" I asked seductively as i bit my lip.

He was still surprised that he didn't spoke so i went and sat on his lap and i put my hands on his neck. "Here is your third present" i said and i leaned my lips to his ear and whisper to him

I want you right here, right now daddy...
_______________________________________

So yeah there will be a smut in the next chapter 😅

And its my first time to make a smut in the next chapter so just appreciate it since its my first time.

Please still support my story when i make my first smut so yeah

I'll see you guys next chapter!