Chapter 5

Jimin's POV
I went home since its already dark, its already 8:30pm. I went to jin's place earlier and he told me that we should go to his and namjoon's anniversary, so i agreed.

When i'm at jin's place, i left a note at our place and i bet jungkook already saw it. He didn't even text me if i already ate or something.

Its so hopeless that your boyfriend doesn't care about you.

When i got home, i opened the door, went inside and locked the door.

When i went in i noticed jungkook isn't in the living room cause he usually wait for me at the living room when i'm not home.

I checked the kitchen still not there. I checked every room in the ground floor still not there.

"Is he home yet?" I asked myself and decided to check upstairs.

I went upstairs and went to jungkooks room. When i was about to open the door, i hear moans coming from the bathroom

"what the heck?!" I mumbled to myself and went to the bathroom.

I was infront the bathroom door and i still hear his moans "maybe he's needy for me" i asked myself but i was wrong.

"Aaaahhhh t-taehyung" i heard him moan taehyung's name.

I thought he's moaning for me...i thought to myself but i was wrong all along.

Before he could come out i already went to my bathroom and closed the door. I layed down on my bed and think about what just happened awhile ago.

"Does he still love me?"

I asked myself and i bet he doesn't anymore cause i remember, before we could be boyfriends, he told me that he liked tae before.

I felt my heart broken but there is still one person who always make me happy he's yoongi.

Even though he have tae, i still love him cause he always make me happy and special.

But i don't know if he love me yet. I hope he does.

I don't know if he's coming to jin and namjoon's anniversary but i hope he comes. I stopped thinking about him and slept not bothering to see jungkook.

~next day~

its already morning and i woke up from my beauty sleep and sat up on my bed. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

When i'm done i went back to my bedroom to change my clothes and went downstairs. I went downstairs and went to the kitchen and i saw jungkook cooking breakfast.

He put the food on the plates and put the plates on the dining table. He saw me looking at him.

"stop looking at me and lets eat breakfast" he said without any expressions.

I didn't say anything and we sat down infront of each other and we started eating. It was a quite breakfast and i broke the silence.

"So how did you do last night" i said remembering last night what he did.

"What do you mean?" He said not looking at me and continued eating.

"Touching yourself and moaning taehyung's name" i said with an annoyed tone. His eyes widened, shocked on what i said.

"I-its nothing" he said like it was nothing.

"Uh huh...i have a question" i said looking at him. He looked at me confused

"do you still love me?" I said still looking at him.

"I-i don't wanna talk about it" he said continued eating.

"Tell me" i said with an annoyed tone. He didn't answer and still continued eating. Anger is rushing through my body and asked him again.

"I said do you still love me?!" I shouted at him. He had enough and he stood up, smashing his hands on the table that got me shocked.

"I SAID I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING TALK ABOUT IT!" He said looking at me with a mad expression. I was still shocked on what happened.

"Look i don't want to argue okay" he said his hands on his head.

I thought about our relationship for awhile and its not working out to well so i said standing up

"this is not working out to well" he sighed

"yeah we didn't even care or love each other anymore" he said agreeing on what i said.

Both of them:

"I think we should...

Break up..."

___________

TO BE CONTINUED

Hey guys what do you think of the new chapter?

What do you think will happen next? Will tae and yoongi break up too

Oh and sorry for not showing chapters about taegi don't worry i'll post a chapter about them

Please no hate on my story

See you in the next chapter~