Chapter 14

Taehyung's POV
Its been weeks since i always come over at jungkook's place and my feelings for him started to come back. Whenever i'm with him my heart beats faster, whenever he touches me i get shivers in my spine and whenever he kisses me i felt so good.

Everything about him is so perfect. I don't want to lose him like last time. I will make the most of it worth it.

Ever since i've been going to jungkook's place, i get weird chills on my spine about yoongi. I felt like he is hiding something from me, but what?

We promised not to lie to eachother about something. He doesn't even give kisses or cuddle me anymore whats wrong with him? He sometimes now usually flirting with jimin, i felt like there is something going on between the two but what?

I can't let that in my mind now cause jungkook asked me out, its not actually a date but i feel like its a date. We are going to eat, watch movies and go to the carnival, thats how rich jungkook is.

I'm getting ready and look good as possible cause he called me and he will pick me up at 3:00 pm. I keep changing my clothes cause it doesn't look good, i'm trying to look good as possible for him and make it perfect for him cause who could never say no to a guy handsome like him.

After i chose the right clothes to wear i make my hair so it will look good and to match the outfit. After when i'm done i looked at the mirror and to see the final result and damn i look good. Jungkook will make his face in awe.

(A/N: that is what he wore except the thing on his head and imagine it shows the whole body)

While i was admiring myself, i heard the doorbell ring. I panicked a little bit i got my stuff and head downstairs. When i went downstairs i got yoongi's attention.

"Where are you going?" He asked raising his eyebrow. "Jungkook asked me out sooo... I can't say no to that" i said heading to the door. "Fine just be careful tell me if he did something to you" he said and i nodded.

I opened the door revealing jungkook and damn he looked so hot.