Chapter 4

I turned back around, coming face to face with peter. Who obviously wasn't expecting me to stop and turn so suddenly, because he bumped into me. Knocking me over, but he quickly caught my wrist and helped me up, muttering a quick sorry.

I nodded and walked back over to dad, he was kneeling in front of the glass window, his light blue eyes flicking across the room and everything in it, a nervous habit he had picked up once my mum had me and dad ended up with me by himself.

He was looking for a way out, not to escape. Most likely it was to make sure if anything happened, I would get out.

"Dad?" I said softly, his eyes finally flicking up to my face "dad, I'm not going anywhere. I'll be in the building. I just need to talk to some people."

"No, no please don't go Ayanna, please don't go." He pleaded with me "I haven't seen you since you were twelve years old Yanna, please don't go again."

I nodded "okay but, I'll need to go eventually. I have to get you out of here dad."

"A-Ayanna? Um, Steve thinks that's enough time to talk to him." Peter tells me, coming up beside me.

"He doesn't want me to leave, peter." I told him, turning to look into his brown eyes "he hasn't seen me for four years, and you think ten minuets is enou-..."

"Yes." He said grabbing hold of my wrists "not even ten minutes ago, the only reason you wanted to see him was to make sure he was okay, he looks okay."

"Four years." I pleaded with him "I haven't seen him in four years, I haven't seen my dad since I was twel-..."

"And I haven't seen mine since I was six. I haven't seen my mum since I was six!" He shouted at me, my eyes widened and my mouth hung open "can we please leave?."

I nodded slowly quickly looking to my dad, who was now standing up and looking St. Peter with a glare.

"Bye dad." I told him, and his eyes looked towards me and softened.

"Come back?"

"Maybe, later." I told him and he nodded

Peter let go of my wrists, swiftly turning and walking quickly towards the door we cane through I the first place.

I ran to catch up with him, and took hold of his shoulders, his head snapped up to look at me.

"I'm sorry, about your parents." I told him awkwardly. I wasn't best with all this soppy stuff, but I felt like it needed to be said.

I mean HYDRA didn't exactly train you to apologise after sticking a bullet through someone's head.

He smiled softly at me "it's okay, wasn't your fault."

He nodded towards the door and I turned around and walked through it, Steve was in the exact same place we left him in.

"He needs to be taken out of that, mini prison you've built him." Was the first thing I said to him when we got out.

"And why should we do that?" He asked, raising a messy blond eyebrow at me.

"He's been stuck in a cell and tortured since 1945, He's ether been in cycro-freezing or has been kept in a room like that. He's needs to be taken out and introduced to the world again, it's not his fault he's like this. We can help him! Just take him out of there!" I told him, my voice raising at the end "He doesn't deserve any of this."

Steve nodded "I'll talk to tony, see what I can do." I nodded at him, at least he was going on to try. "Peter, show her to her room. Give her a tour. I've a feeling she'll be here for a while."

"Okay cap" Peter Said, turning to face me fully and giving me a big grin "C'mon."

Damn butterflies.

—oOo—oOo—oOo—oOo—oOo—oOo—
So there's the chapter, it's pretty short but it's there.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and got everything they wanted!

Also, happy birthday Added_Cheese !!! Your like, my best friend and I hope You get everything you want!! (Also, no drinking, drugs or boys on this holiday! Tbh I don't think your dad would let you, but you know what I mean!)

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!! Next one will be out soon, not sure when, but soon.

Byeeee

H x

🦋