"Nu-uh! You're coming. It's your first party in this neighbourhood, now let's go!" Chris grabs my arm and drags me to the supposed dancefloor with Marlene and Shauna at her heels.

They all start dancing once we get there and I just start swaying slighlty, moving my feet. The song changes to "Summer" by Calvin Harris.

When I met you in the summer
To my heartbeat sound
We fell in love
As the leaves turned brown
And we could be together baby
As long as skies are blue
You act so innocent now
But you lied so soon
When I met you in the summer

By now I was dancing more normal than before, not that stiff...well, according to the rest anyways.
"Blending in, huh? Thats good!" Chris teases half yelling through the music. and I shove her arm playfully. "Shut up." They all laugh. "This is a good party" I admit half yelling back at them. They all yell "yea" in agreement.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were dancing for a while now, I never felt my feet so tired since gym. The music so far was great and since my friends are not drunk, it was even better. I continued dancing freely knowing that no one will watch me or even care what my dance moves are; they were all doing the same anyways.

I feel a slight push and someone grabbing my arm. "Sorry, I slipped." I hear someone say while turning around. And then I see him clearly.

Al.

I gasped. One of my friends from my previous school. I hug him tightly once I notice that he recognized me too.
"Oh my god, Al! Hi!"

He chuckles in my ear. "Hi! I missed you!"

"I missed you too!" I say while backing away from the hug. "So what are you doing here?"

"My cousins live in this town and sometimes I visit them. They called me to say that there was a party so I said to myself why not?"

I laugh shortly. "That's good! How long are you staying?"

"Just a week I guess"

"Cool! We should hang out one day."

He smiles. "That would be great"

Suddenly the music stops abruptly and the lights turn on. I shut my eyes for a few seconds as the light was too bright; I hear many awws and complaints. I see Zeke standing up from a table and speaks up. "All right everyone! Party is over! Get out! All of you, except sophomore year who we are going to play several games if you want to stay of course. Everyone groans and get out of the party except our class group.

Al turns to me. "Well I guess I'll see you later."

"See ya! I say as he walks away.

The people kept leaving and I turned to the girls. "Maybe we should go now." I whisper to Chris knowing that she wouldn't want to go through this again. She nods and we start walking out of the house when a figure stands in front of the door blocking our way.

Four raises an eyebrow. "Leaving so soon?"

"It's late" Lynn says. "We wanna go home; any problem with that?"

"Not at all." He answers. "I just thought that you would want to play some games with us."

"Well, we don't" i retort.

"Why? Are you a coward, Tris?" He teases.

I feel my cheeks redden in anger. No one calls me a coward. I will put this man in his place one day. I was about to say we will stay but then I remember the story of Chris. And I won't oblidge her to stay just because this jerk called me a coward. I was about to speak up when Chris interrupts. "Not at all. You know what? We are staying."