Chapter 24

~Tris POV~

So far this week has been great. Al and I became officially boyfriend and girlfriend right after our date. I remember when he asked me. He picked me out for school the morning after our date. He was holding a bouquet of jasmines and asked me to be her girlfriend. I remember smiling like crazy and said yes. My friends were very happy about it, but obviously I get teased for "being in love".

School has been great so far. I keep up my grades, I'm one of the best in gym and I'm now part of the exposition of art in the school. The only thing i'm worried about is the Dauntless subject. Even though the fights are now over, I'm below the line.

~Flashback~

"Initiates, gather around" Eric said and we all did. Then he motioned at a big electronic board. "This is your life line, if you are marked below the line and in red by the end of the first stage, it means that you are out. Here are your ranks so far."

In the board, the names slowly appeared. When I saw myself below the line, I panicked. The numbers below the line was from numbers 22 to 33. And I was number 32. I felt that I would never make it.

"The ranks will change every day as you go through this first stage." Eric added before moving forward to the class.

~End of flashback~

That day I was very dissapointed with myself. I knew that I had to keep up.

And Four wasn't much of a help here. I was still helping him with his notes, but he didn't seem to help me at all.

Well, actually he did...

~Flashback~

We were on the roof of the school one day. There were lots of targets and guns that we were given one each. After Eric taught us some techniques, he told us to start shooting on our own. After five minutes of trying, I couldn't even get near the target.

Will, who was shooting the target next to me, he said "Statiscally, you should've shot the target at least once by now. Even by accident."

I sighed frustrated and kept shooting.

Suddenly Four stood next to me and said. "Hold the gun more firmly. It goes a bit up when you shoot due to the impact and that shouldn't happen. And don't bend so forward, stand a bit straighter."

I looked at him for a few seconds and then faced the target. I did what he said and the bullet landed on the target near the center. I gasped impresed and when I turned to thank him, he was gone.

~End of the flashback~

Now that I think about it, Four has been acting really strange ever since he found out I had a boyfriend. Everyone with half a brain could tell that his reactions were as if he was jealous. But he wasn't jealous. I mean he is not. Why would he?

"Hey!" My thoughts were cut off by Al who greeted me at the hallway.

"Hi" I say smiling. "You going to gym now?"

"Yup!" He answers "I wish I could share more subjects with you"

I chuckle "Yea me too. Try not to die until we get to lunch"

"Can't wait. See you later Tris"

"See ya!" I say as I watch him walk away.

I turn right at a hallway and head to science. Just when I feel a hand wrapped around my mouth and another one around my waist. I try to scream and fail as I'm lifted up in the air and carried away to the janitors closet.

I bite whoevers hand is this and I hear a groan. "Damn it! Did you just bit me?! " I hear him say.

Wait, I know that voice.

I hear the door close and we are now alone in the janitor's closet. He lets me go and I stand on my feet. I turn around angrily and say. "What do you want, Four?!"

A/N DUN DUN DUN. There you have it! Hi everyone!  It's me again (Cassie) . I know I KNOW! I've been missing for long really really long time and I'm really really sorry. Truth is, I wasn't inspired anymore. I have an idea of how I want this story to go but I don't know very well how to develop it. I will try to do my best. I was shocked when I received so many messages to keep updating. I didn't know that you guys liked so much this story. I will go over this again and try to make this story continue. If you have any ideas, I'm open to all of them (I'll give you credit of course)). But anyways! Thank you and I'm really really sorry to disappoint all of you and I will do my best to not do it again. You guys inspired me to continue writing.
Love you all
Xoxo Cassie