Draco shot up in a bed. The last thing he heard was Hermione screaming in pain. He panted heavily as he tried to figure out where he was.
‘You’re in the hospital wing.’
Draco turned his head to see who was talking and it appeared to be Ginny.
‘What happened?’ Draco asked.
‘I don’t really know.’ Ginny said truthfully.
‘All of a sudden you looked like you were in terrible pain as if-‘ Ginny started, but she was interrupted by her brother.
‘As if someone was using the cruciatus curse on you.’ Ron finished as he walked towards the bed.
‘How are you feeling?’ Ron asked.
Draco shook his head.
‘Fine I guess.’ Draco said.
‘What do you mean when you said it seemed like someone was using the cruciatus curse on me?’ Draco asked.
‘I’ve seen it before, your aunt used it on Hermione. It was horrible, unbearable to watch.’ Ron shivered thinking back.
‘You reacted almost the same as she did back then.’ Ron said.
‘But no one was around to do that.’ Draco said.
Ginny shook her head.
‘That’s why it’s so strange.’ Ginny said.
‘How is that even possible?’ Draco breathed, trying to sit up in the bed, but pain shot through his body as he tried to.
‘Don’t, just stay down.’ Ginny said, pushing him slightly back.
‘McGonagall will look into it.’ Harry said, walking into the Hospital Wing.
‘The only way you can use the cruciatus curse on someone is when you can aim at them.’ Harry said stopping at the end of Draco’s bed.
‘And I’ve asked everyone, no one has seen someone aiming a wand at you.’ Harry said.
‘Where are the others?’ Draco asked.
‘In the library.’ Ron said.
Draco nodded.
‘Is everyone okay?’ Draco asked.
Ginny gave him a small smile.
‘Yes, everyone’s fine. Shocked, but fine.’ Ginny said.
‘Now try to get some sleep.’ Ginny said.
‘I don’t know if I’ll be able to.’ Draco said.
‘I’m sure you will.’ Ginny said.
And Ginny was right because a few minutes later Draco had drifted off into a deep slumber.

One day later Draco walked into the library.
‘Draco, how are you mate?’ Blaise asked as he arrived at the table everyone was sitting.
‘Fine.’ Draco said with a faint smile.
‘You startled us mate.’ Blaise said.
‘Sorry.’ Draco said.
‘Did you find something?’ Draco asked.
Everyone shook their head except for Luna. Draco’s gaze lingered on her for a few seconds before he sat down.
‘You know.’ Luna started all of a sudden.
Everyone turned to look at her.
‘I think I might have found the answer to what has happened to you two days ago.’ Luna said.
‘What do you mean?’ Draco asked.
‘Wait, I’ll get the book.’ Luna said getting up and walking off to the bookshelf she had to search in.
A few minutes later she came back with a book and placed it on the table before she sat down herself. She opened it and searched for something in it before looking back up at Draco.
‘I think you and Hermione are linked.’ Luna said.
‘What do you mean?’ Harry asked.
‘That can’t be, we’ve never done anything to link ourselves to each other.’ Draco said.
‘That was not necessary.’ Luna said.
‘It’s true love.’ Luna said.
Draco looked at her, no expression on his face. Seamus, Dean and Blaise all had started laughing while Draco, Harry, Ginny, Ron and Neville were staring at Luna as if she had gone mental.
‘True love?’ Draco managed to get out.
‘That doesn’t exist.’ Ron said.
‘That kind of thing only exists in fairy tales.’ Harry said.
Luna gave him a small smile.  
‘Well apparently it does exist.’ Luna said.
‘It’s very rare though.’ Luna said.
‘Give me that book.’ Ginny said grabbing the book and placing it in front of her on the table.
‘Luna, I think you’ve been looking in a children’s book.’ Ron said.
‘No, she’s right.’ Ginny said.
They all looked over at Ginny now and the laughter slowly died down.
‘Seriously.’ Ginny said.
‘”Some people have a special bond without even doing anything for it. They are drawn to each other if they want that to happen or not. It’s called true love. Two people are strongly attracted to each other and will end up together anyway. True love isn’t a usual thing to happen. It only happens once in a 1000 years. True love makes two people connected to each other. If one person has a terrible pain the other will be able to feel there’s something wrong with their significant other. It’s even stronger than the unbreakable vow, it’s even stronger than the three unforgivable curses.’ Ginny read out loud.
‘I thought that might explain the pain you felt two days ago.’ Luna said.
‘But that means.’ Draco said exchanging a look with Harry.
‘That someone used the cruciatus curse on her.’ Draco breathed.

Hermione was shivering on the ground. The pain was still shooting through her body. It was so unexpected. Hermione had been asleep when she heard a door opening. She had sat up straight and that’s when she heard that awful word coming from someone’s mouth. She didn’t even remember if it had been a guy’s or a girl’s voice. That’s when the most awful pain started. Why did they do that to her? Why did they out of nowhere use the cruciatus curse on her? They didn’t even say they wanted anything or know anything, they just used it on her. Hermione panted and tried to sit up straight. She pushed herself off of the ground with trembling hands and rested her back against the cold stone wall. She had probably gone unconscious on some point, because she couldn’t really remember anything further then the pain. Footsteps drew nearer and Hermione tried to make herself as small as possible. The blindfold was taken away from her eyes and Hermione had to get used to the light which came from the door opening before she saw who was standing in front of her.
‘George?’ Hermione widened her eyes.
The guy shook his head and Hermione frowned.
‘Fr-Fred?’ Hermione asked softly.
The guy in front of her gave her a smirk before he walked away and closed the door behind him.
‘But that’s not possible.’ she breathed.

A/N:

Heyy dolls! (that's what I forgot! (read below to understand what I'm talking about hahah this sounds so random if you don't know what I'm talking about))

Whaaaaaat? Fred? How? Is that even possible :O
Anywho, I've got a few important things to tell you! So please read on!
1.) I'm thinking of starting a new Dramione fanfic after I've finished this one, what do you think?
2.) I'm thinking of making a sequel on this Dramione fanfic after I've finished this one, again what do you think? (people have been asking for a sequel on my other Dramione fanfic Something Unexpected, but I've finished that one a while ago, so I figured it would be more accured to make a sequel on this one) 
3.) OVER 300,000 READS! HOW THE FREAKING HELL DID THAT HAPPEN *almost faints* no seriously though, that is a-ma-zing! I won't bore you with another speech of mine, but I am so thankful for all of you, especially the fact that you all willingly read my story, WILLINGLY! unless..... someone's making all of you...... hmmm
4.) I'm sorry if this doesn't make any freaking sense! I'm so tired! I had to get up at 7 AM to catch my flight, but when we were standing in the bus, after boarding, to bring us to the airplane, we had to come out again, because the wheels from the airplane weren't working properly or something, which meant: 1 hour delay! Yeah -_-"

there was something else I wanted to say......... but I can't remember....... perhaps; I'm back again from my trip to Barcelona (I know I said I would probably be going to Greece, but that didn't happen for some reason and then we came out on a trip to Barcelona, so that's what we did....)

but I still have the feeling I forgot something...... but I don't know what it could be D: 
Anyways, (let me make this one number 5.) )if you've got any time left on your hands, please, please, please, check my blog out;
justlittleladyme.blogspot.com 
and tell me what you think, I'd like to have some feedback tbh. You can leave the feedback on the blog in the comments, right below a post (and if that won't work for you for some reason you can leave it here, or in my inbox here on wattpad ) 

so please let me know what you think of 1.), 2.) and number 5.)! thank you in advance! :D
*silently hopes everything makes sense*

lots of love

xxc