Chapter 12

Bams POV

You wake up with the biggest headache of your life, and try to remember where you are. You're in johnnys 2nd floor bar, propped against that bar side. You remember drinking a Fuck load with Ryan, and then after Ryan lost his trousers. Things become hazy. You've slept off some of the alcohol, but you're still slightly drunk. You grab the bar side, and pull yourself up. Taking a minute to recover from the head rush. You feel like you're forgetting something. Something important that happened tonight. And that's when it hits you. "I toold Duunn abouut Amyy... RYYYAAANN!!' You shout throughout the household. Not giving a Fuck whether anyone around you was passed out, sleeping or high. "Hes down here!' A familiar voice calls to you. You stumble down the two floors stepping on someone and missing a stair occasionally. Damn youre head was hurting, and your vision was becoming blurred. You trip As you enter the bottom floor, and see Jeff and spike tending to Ryan who was passed out on the floor.

You hold yourself up with a chair and lean on it. You turn to look at jeff, spike and Ryan. "Fuckk, what's wrong withh Ryann?" You ask them as you rub your forehead trying sooth your headache. "Ryan came down the stairs drunk as Fuck. Then he Tried to come onto Amy, she retaliated. He said she looked bimbo, she got upset. Then he passed out, so I called her a cab back to the castle" Jeff informed you. you couldn't believe what you heard. Ryan can be such a dipshit when he was drunk, then again. Youre a hypocrite for saying that. "Wait, he went after Amy? Right after I told him that I liked her?! Hes going to get a fucking beating for this" you angrily thought to yourself. Then you thought of Amy. Realising that she's probably feeling like Shit right at this moment. You can't even begin to imagine her eyes crying. They were too beautiful to be any sort of pain. You wish you had seen her tonight, then this wouldn't of happened and you could of tried to get to know her better. "Fuckinggg idiottt" you say to the passed out Ryan, and kicking him slightly. "I thinkk wee'll call thiss a nightt. THANKS FOR THE PARTYYY JOHNNYY!" You shout. Not really caring whether he heard of not. "Spikee, can youu drive mee and Dunn back to thee castlee?" "Yeah, sure. I've only had one, me and Jeff have been talking to Amy most of the night. She's very like you, She's got some great ideas. So I'm positive she'll fit in nicely with the guys if Dunn hasn't scared her off" he tells you. "Hmmm" you respond. You really weren't happy with dunn. "Why the Fuck did he go for Amy?" You thought. You forget about your emotions for the moment, and put all your concentration into helping Ryan up. You fail miserably. You really weren't with it tonight.

Spike and Jeff haul Dunn up onto their shoulders, and drag him outside to spikes car. You stumble behind them. Spike sits Ryan in the back, and you decide to sit next to him. As the other front seat had recently had an 'accident' on it from none other than Dave England. Spike really needed a new car. You strap Dunn in, then yourself. Ryan begins to stir and fidget. Still not waking up, and positioned himself so that his head on your shoulder. He was still such a kid in many ways. You cant help but smile at your best friends childlike behavior. "What am I going to do with him?" You thought. You told yourself you'd try and leave the Ryan coming onto Amy situation till after the movie was finished. You didn't want to ruin anything for the movie if there was tension on set, the stunts wouldn't have the right effect. The guys react on surprise, Not their acting. and Amy deserved to have that same great atmosphere. But you were going to keep an eye on her from now on, Just to be safe.

You and spike say goodbye to Jeff, as spike pulls out of johnnys driveway. It wasn't a long journey back to the castle, but Spike kept quiet as you were still slightly drunk. You began to feel the weight of the evening on your eyes lids, and gently nod of to sleep. Your head resting on Ryans.