Chapter 6

Amys POV

Everyone's laughing at my comment directed at Bam and Ryan. Maybe they would accept you as one of their own. Fuck your family! Was this a dream? Were you dreaming right now. Fuck no! You're actually with the Jackass guys. "Alright ladies! Quiten down!" Booms johnny as he climbs onto a fence and stands tall like the leader he is. The guys settle down, and eagerly listen. "As you know, we have a new member among us. Guys, this is Amy Stanley!" Johnny informs. He jumps off the fence, and makes his way over to you. He's wrapped his arm round your waist now, and introduces you to the guys. Even though you already know everyones names. "Thats Steve-o, and Ryan whom youve already know-" "yeah, she can't stay on her feet when she's around me! Obviously because of my manlyness" Yells Dunn. Pulling weight lifting poses. The guys chuckle, and johnny finishes telling you who everyone is. After johnnys finished introducing you, they give you a warm cheer and you feel very welcomed.

"Right, back to business fellas! I have some news about "Jackass"" johnny informs us all. "We're not making any more episodes-" Johnny cut off from the roar of emotions comes from the guys. Along the lines of "What?!" "Why?" "Fuck you man" you've never seen so many happy people look so hurt all at once. "QUIET YOU DUMBASS'S!" Johnny shouts. "We're not making any more episodes, because paramount pictures have asked us to do a Jackass movie!" An even BIGGER wave of emotions erupted from everyone, including yourself. You were going to be in a fucking movie! Everyone was excited as Fuck. Johnny quietens them all, and let's the director Jeff tremaine take over. While Jeffs talking, you can feel someone watching you out of the corner of your eye. It was Bam. "Fuck, I must have something on my face" you thought while rubbing it vigorously again. You realise its probably your mind playing tricks on you again, and continue back to listen to Jeff. He tells you all that hes already planned the beginning scene with johnny, and he's not letting anyone else into it. He's gives you all the date, and time, and told EVERYONE to be there.

As the guys make their way back into castle Bam, they each come up to you and give you either a handshake or hug, welcoming you in person. Everyone except Bam, as he's walks off not even glancing in your direction. Ryan comes running up to you, and jumps on your back tackling you to the floor. "See, you cant stand up when youre around me. It must be my glorious beard, I'd go gay for my beard" Ryan tells you as you try and escape his heavy body. Laughing whilst in pain. "Err no" you bluntly but joking reply. Ryan helps you up, and walks with you back to castle Bam. "Ryan?" "Yeah hun?" "Did I say something wrong to Bam? It's just, He walked past me just now, not even saying hello just like everyone else and then missy was a bitch to me, and I didn't know what I did and..." You quietly drift off. "What? Nononono!" He tells you whilst rubbing your back ever so slightly. "He's just fed up with Missy. And he thinks he made the worst first impression to you as his now ex was a bitch to you. Fuck her, she's a bitch to everyone! Don't worry about it, it wasn't you. I promise" he reassures you, giving you a smile and hug "Urgh, thank Fuck. I thought I did something to offend him or something" you say "thank god" you whisper under your breathe. "Why are you so worried about what Bam thinks?" Ryan asks you. "Never you mind Mr Dunn!" You tell him tapping his nose. "Amy, there's more to it then that. I know there is" Ryan telling you as if he's known you forever. "It's nothing really, I guess I'm just tired.I'm still slightly jet lagged" forcing out a yawn. "Oh, okay. Get some more sleep then, and Il see you later. And Don't think Il forget about this chat, I know there's more to it!" Ryan tells you as you run off back to your bedroom. "No there's not!" You shout back at him. Making your way up the stairs to your new room "Phew. That was close" you whisper shutting the door behind you. You couldn't let Bams best friend know you like Bam. You just couldn't. Ryans a guy, hes bound to forget our conversation. And it would be mortifying everyone knowing, you don't even know the guy properly Yet you're so sure you like him. Youre over thinking things again, and decide to get some more sleep. You take off your jeans bra and hat, and dive under the covers. Tonight you were officially a Jackass.