Chapter 2

You arrive at heathrow airport with Michael at 7.27am and spend the rest of your time in the UK talking to Michael. Reminising about your school years with each other, and laughing. Michael was the only real friend you've ever had, and he's helped you with anything and everything. Leaving him was the main scare. He was the closest thing you considered as family. He was the brother you never had.

"Heathrow to Pennsylvania now boarding" said the monotone female speaker. "Oh-kay t-this is me..." You manage to stutter, you can feel your eyes pricking. "Yep, I guess it is" he replied back miserably. You could hear he was about to cry too. You give each other the tightessed hug ever, and say goodbye. Promising each other to video call at least once a week. "I love you Michael" "I love you too Amy" you say to each other whilst beginning to cry. You watch him walk away head held low. He was the only reason you didn't want to go, but he had a life to lead. And now so do you.

You board the plane, trying to avoid as much eye contact as possible as you were still moping over leaving Michael. You had done everything with him together, but you seriously needed this job. You couldn't live forever on leftover take out food pizza and a tv. You still couldn't believe you had survived for this long on it! Once you've found your Seat. You stuff your few suitcases in the compartments above you, and drift off to sleep.

You dream about the Jackass crew, and joining in on all the best stunts. It was late evening, in some random field. You watch from the sides with the rest of the crew as johnny attempts to ride firework powered roller skates. Everyone laughs at johnny, as he constantly battles the skates and falls over. When your father appears out of no where and rips you out from the rest of the crew. You try to escape your fathers arms, but he pulls your hair and drags you to the ground. "Guys?! Oi you Fuckers?!! HELP ME!?!" You scream. Bam turns around and walks slowly to me and my brute of a father. The others remain to laugh at johnny. "Why would we want to help you? You're not one of us" Bam scarily whispers. You begin crying hysterically, not sure if its due to the hair pulling, fright of your father, or the shock of Bam. Bam walks away, and rejoins the group. You scream after him, but he doesn't look back. The dream ends with your fathers fist clenched, and aiming straight at you. You wake up just before he hits you. You are sweating and crying slightly in shock of what you just dreamt. Youve accepted that your fathers abused you in the past, and the nightmares of him are an occasional thing. But Bams words were hurt the most. You didn't even know the guy in person, yet he's the one you turned to. "What if he was right? What if I didn't fit in with them? What if they hate me..." these thoughts began to slowly devour at your mind in some sort of blackhole day dream. Until a monotone airplane speaker awoke you from your mind, and informed you that you are landing.

You shook off the stupid ideas your mind was telling you, and got off the plane. However the thoughts were always at the back of your mind. You walk into the huge airport and see a sign saying "Amy Stanley" with the dickhouse logo on it. And holding that sign, is a certain Mr Johnny Knoxville himself! You wave at him, and realizing its you. Drops the sign and charges at you. You realise hes picked up speed, and so do you dropping your luggage. You dodge just as he tries to tackle you, and he faceplants the floor. "Hi I'm Amy Stanley, and that was the airport faceplant" you cheekily say. Johnny laughs his iconic laugh "Hi I'm johnny knoxville and that's my catchphrase!" You both laugh and help him off the floor. "The guys are going to love you, I'm sure of it" johnny says to you giving you his brilliant smile. "I hope so!' You say smiling back, And he helps you with your bags.