Chapter 4

"Fuck me no way!" You excitedly reply. "Yes way!" Ryan shouts back. "Now come on! The rest of the crew wantto meet you, we'll be outside" Ryan says with his beardy smile. "Okay, just give me a minute to get myself together!" "Haha okay, see you down there" and Ryan leaves the room.

You run back to the bathroom, not quite taking it all in. You look at yourself, and you look even worse than before! The water made your usually black straight hair, frizzy. You refused to meet Bam like this, and hopped inside the shower quickly. You dry your hair, apply fresh eye liner, mascara and foundation. And walk back into the room feeling refreshed. You put on a fresh pair of ripped skinny jeans, purple converse, a HIM vest shirt and beanie hat. You weren't the skiniest of girls, but you weren't fat. You turn the door handle and open the door slightly shaking.

You hear an argument and shouting from a few doors down. Is that bam Margera? Oh god. Just hearing his voice sends a tornado of butterflies into your stomache. You creek down the hall to the loud room, and try to listen in. You weren't normally nosy, you just didn't expect something like this to happen. Bams definitely in there, but there's a girl too. Missy? Urgh. You hate her. Not because she has Bam, but she's cheated on him too. You slowly walk away from their door, when suddenly missy comes raging out with suitcases. knocking me over as she walks past "move it bitch!" She hisses at you. Shes halfway down the stairs, when she stops suddenly. Then slowly walks back up to you "if you little British tart even looks at Bam, Il get you" "what the actual Fuck?! I haven't even breathed infront of her, and she is fucking threatening me! Urgh. Great I'm on the floor again, I hope Ryan didn't see me" You think. Missy walks back down, and out the huge double doors. "Oh Shit, are you alright?" a familiar voice says to me offering their hand to help me up. "It's okay" you say miserably taking their ring infested hand, you turn around to see who saw your tumble from the megabitch.

Jackass: The untold story of Viva La Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें