[15] Featherless Pillow Fight

NOTE:
This story will be removed the moment I finish it's prequel (S's & Ex's). And then I'm going to rewrite this <3
See description for link.

Definition: Slut
[15] Featherless Pillow Fight

_________________
PREVIOUSLY:
The beginning of the ride to the Kingsley's had a bit of a bump, but it didn't seem to be as bad as Ella thought considering that she was forced to ride beside Oliver the whole time. Oliver reveals the reason as to why his last name was different from Emily's and Ella lied when he asked why she dress (and acted) a little different whenever she was in public with Andrew. When they arrived, Ella met Macy (Emily and Oliver's mother) and had lunch. Ella's suspicion with Jonathan and Emily's relationship going down vanished when she noticed them both secretly looking and smiling at each other.
_________________

"So here's a story from A to Z, you wanna get with me, you gotta listen carefully!" Emily sang, jumping around her bed as she flipped he pink boa around her neck. She was singing on a brush, trying to match the tune with the song in the background. After lunch, we unpacked our things. And somewhere during that time, we found some CDs and played it while we were unpacking. When Mia discovered a Spice Girls CD, we grabbed the boas, big sunglasses, frilly hats, and everything Spice Girls-esque and sang to every song.

Mia grabbed the brush form her and quickly bumped her hips with Em and took her spot in front of her vanity mirror. "We got M in the place who likes it in your face; we got G like MC who likes it on an-"

Harriet laughed when Emily fell on the bed, bumping into me. We tried to get to her but she hot away. Harriet jumped beside Mia, wrapping an arm around her neck, holding on another brush as she continued, "Easy V doesn't come for free; she's a real lady!"

"And as for me, hi you'll say!" I sang (if you could even call it that) and stepped in front of the two of them, laughing.

"Slam your body down and wind it all around!" Mia cried in an attempt to sound like the voice in the song.

"Slam your body down and wind it all around!" we repeated. Emily jumped behind them and joined us in front of the mirror. We looked pretty hilarious. Emily had a pink fluffy boa around her neck with a matching pink, frilly summer hat covered with feathers. Mia had a gigantic purple sunglasses (the ones bigger than your head), and a sparkly green leprechaun-y fedora and we drew some lines on her cheeks and made her wear some huge, plastic jewelry around her neck. Harriet had on tiger-like cat ears and those glasses with the eyeballs attached to springs, a couple of little ribbons of all colours were tied everywhere around her hair as well. I had a band aid with a picture of a mustache placed just below my nose so it seemed like I had one, and I had on a pink wig and a tiara and angel wings. We looked pretty hideous. We acted like we were twelve than university students. Though, it was fun. I was having a great time.

We bit back a laugh and continued with the song, "If you wanna be my lover-" we all pointed at the mirror at the same time "- you gotta get with my friends. Make it last forever friendship never ends If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give; taking is too easy, but that's the-"

"Attack!"

Our singing came into a halt and we cried bloody murder when we were suddenly assaulted by pillows. We scrambled back a little and fell on the ground, clutching down and shielding our heads from the pillows of doom.

"Oliver, you freaking jerk!" Harriet cried out in frustration. She was the first to grab one of the pillows and attack the group of guys in the door.

"Damn it!" I heard Andrew cry in pain. Harriet must have gotten him. "She's got a good arm."

I recognized Timmy's voice over the shrieking of girls when he yelled, "Keep going, men! We must be victorious!"