[14] Of Hurricanes and Smiles

NOTE:
This story will be removed the moment I finish it's prequel (S's & Ex's). And then I'm going to rewrite this <3
See description for link.

Definition: Slut

[14] Of Hurricanes and Smiles

_________________
PREVIOUSLY:
After their game on Saturday night, Andrew explained to Ella that Monique's father was strict, and the history behind their relationship and how it came about. Their conversation ended with a mysterious phone call from Damien. The week passed with Monique not coming back from where she went. Ella helped Mia packed for the weekend they were staying at Emily's home, and as they were headed to Ella's dorm, they find Jonathan making a hasty exit just before both girls finds Emily in the corner of her bed, excusing her condition as her being "tired."
_________________

My first kiss was awkward. I was new to it and my partner was as well, so we were both pretty clueless to what we should have been doing. Our nose bumped, our teeth clashed, and it was a disaster of epic proportions. It was the most awkward situation I was placed in-ever.

Or so I thought.

Changing the new "seating plan" on a Friday afternoon with Emily, Mia, Oliver, and his friends topped the First Kiss in the list of Agonizingly Awkward Moment in my life. We were supposed to take two cars, Oliver's and Andrew's. I was supposed to be in a car with Andrew along with Mia, and Nathan (a friend of Oliver). Oliver was going to bring Emily, Jonathan, Harriet (another friend of his), and Timmy (a third year from the soccer team). When Emily realized that she had to sit beside Jonathan, she began to complain, and a whole argument started because of it.

"But, I want to sit with my friends!" Emily protested, crossing her arms over her chest.

Oliver groaned, running a hand through his dark hair. "Look, Emmy, you're being unreasonable," he snapped, "It's just three freaking hours. You can talk to you friends when we get home."

"But, Ollie!" she cried, stomping her foot. She was like a five year old throwing a tantrum. If the situation wasn't so tense, I would have found it funny. "You don't understand!"

Oliver placed his hand over his eyes and groaned. "Emily, it's just a car ride, I'm sure you'll survive," he growled. Everyone was quiet, no one interrupted their argument. The siblings glared at each other. The tension was so thick that a knife could cut through it.

Harriet, the girl with the strawberry-blonde hair, sighed, placing a hand on Oliver's shoulder. "Look, why don't Jonathan and Timmy switch with Ella and Mia?" she suggested, holding to a pillow. It was weird that she was holding onto one right now. Did we have to bring our own pillows? Emily never said we had to. Then again, she was the only one that had one so perhaps she was going to sleep the whole way there.

"I'm sure that's fine," Andrew chipped in, unlocking his car. Both their vehicles could only drive five people (two at the front and three at the back). The middle seat's seatbelt in Andrew's car was busted, so no one was occupying the spot unless he wanted to risk getting caught and being fined five hundred bucks, which I doubt that he did.

Oliver frowned, turning to his two friends they both shrugged, but nodded in agreement with the plan. He scowled. "Fine, just get in the car," he muttered grimly, "It's a long drive." He then made his way to where Andrew was seating on his car and began to point at things on his GPS. They were probably discussing which routes to take.

"See? Now it all works out!" Harriet said cheerfully, clapping her hands. She pointed at the two guys and stated, "Now, get moving, Blondies."

"Who you callin' 'Blondie,' Goldilocks?" demanded Nathan with a huff. He walked towards her and tried to snatch her pillow. Harriet saw it coming and managed to pull her blue pillow away from Nathan's grasp. Their little match might have lasted a little longer, but Nathan was suddenly distracted.