[05] Un-Creep'd

NOTE:
This story will be removed the moment I finish it's prequel (S's & Ex's). And then I'm going to rewrite this <3
See description for link.

Definition: Slut
[05] Un-Creep'd

_________________
PREVIOUSLY:
After Ella helped Mia change, they then spent time together only to be disturbed by Emily a few hours later. She convinced both girls to go with her to the soccer practice to watch her boyfriend play. Later on, after the game, Emily introduces them to her brother, Oliver. After he stated they've already met, confusing both girls, Damien joins the group, and attempted to charm Mia. (PS: This chapter is not changed from the first version of Definition: Slut)
_________________

"He's not that bad."

Emily glared at Jonathan, and said, "And Satan's not that evil of a guy, and chocolate gateau's not that delicious." She scoffed, snuggling to his chest before she gave him a small peck on the lips. "Right."

"When's Jonathan going back to his dorm?" I asked, frowning at how they were all touchy-feely while I was still in the room. Not that I minded, but it was rather weird to see Emily being all...cuddly and touching and kissing Jonathan. It was just weird.

"He's staying over, Darling," Emily replied, giggling.

"Ugh," I groaned, "You couples make me sick." I shook my head, snuggling on my bed. "I'm going to sleep. You two better keep it down or else."

Jonathan laughed. "You know, you're welcome to join."

Yuck. He did not just say that. Guys were perverted. I decided to ignore the comment. If I pretended that he wasn't there, then he might leave me alone. If only it was easier done since it was slightly hard to sleep through the kissing sounds Em and Jonathan were doing.

After twenty minutes of trying to drown their couple-y giggling and kissing, I decided that I wouldn't be able to sleep a wink if I stayed there. I should call up Mia and ask her if I could stay over tonight or something. Though, I didn't think it'd be fair for Mia. I didn't think she'd appreciate me staying over another night.

I sat up, finding a shirt that I was sure Jonathan was wearing, on the floor. My face turned beet red. I didn't want to see this. Or hear this. There was no way I was going to pull the covers that was over them, flashing my eyes a sight I didn't want to see.

"Oh my God," I muttered, shaking my head, as I grabbed my phone. "I'm going out for a walk. I'll be back in twenty. Make sure you guys are done when I get back."

Twenty minutes. That was long enough, right? Oh, well. I'd set an alarm for thirty, just in case. I decided to make a couple of loops around the dorm. There was no need for me to exit the building where a waiting murderer or rape-r was waiting for stupid girls walking alone at night. I mean, I've watched enough horror movies to know where going outside at night by yourself was heading.

And I didn't want to be dead tomorrow morning.

Then again, that would be a totally liable excuse to not finish up my essay. God, I hated human resources. Why did I even take the course? I should really drop it and take something easier like... psychology or something. Professional bullshitting shouldn't be that hard.

At the thirty-minute mark, and on my fourth loop in the building, I began to make my way back. I thought that I was safe from the evils of the night outside, though as I made my way down the hall, I could have sworn I heard footsteps.

The only rational thought I had was to walk faster and hope that whoever or whatever was following me would get lost. I mean, it was obvious that as soon as I turned around and checked whoever it was, I'd be dead. That was what always happened in empty hallways.