Chapter 14

Nayeon's POV

The teacher walked into the room. "Everyone sit down," She said. She isn't that super strict teacher, but she is the type of teacher who sends you to the deans if she sees you on your phone, or if she catches you chewing gum. "So today, it'll be a bit different." She told us with a deceiving smile creeping up on her face.

"Four days from now, which will be Thursday, every fourth period teacher sends out at least two groups to perform some sort of talent in the gym, in front of a BIG crowd. Only Sophomores." She said. (A/N sry, I forgot which grade I put the idols in for this FF. I'll just say it's Sophomore year lul) "All of the other grades, and judges, will be watching this performance. So you better do good." She told us.

"Do we have to do this?" I asked. "If you want extra credit. But Ms. Im, I recommend you to be one of the contestants, your grades aren't looking too good." She answered. This bish. She didn't even try to hide the fact that I'm failing this class from my classmates. I could hear a group of boys snickering from the back of the room. I looked back and I saw Joshua's friends laughing. Except two of them. Although, I'm disappointed in Joshua, he wasn't one of the two who weren't laughing.

I looked straight at him, but he didn't seem to care. "Guys, shut up. That's not something to laugh about, you didn't have better grades than her in our old school." One of the two guys who weren't laughing said. Ooh savage, Just like Tzuyu. I think I ship it. "Kim Mingyu, we don't say shut up to other students." The teacher called out.

That Mingyu guy just rolled his eyes. "Anyways, this event doesn't have a prize, it's just to show how talented students are." The teacher told us. "This makes it no fun," Rose mumbled. "Ms. Park? What did you just say? Don't be shy," The teacher pressured. "Nothing," Rose bowed her head in embarrassment. I got the feels for you Rose.

"Anyways, I'll be letting you form your own teams. Go," The teacher ordered. Does this teacher not know her school? The students are already formed in groups, and the groups all travel to classes together. We all went to our own groups. Of course there was Seventeen, Twice, BTS, Red Velvet, Gfriend, and BlackPink in the same classroom.

But only two of the groups will be making it to the gym. What an honor. Note the sarcasm plz. 6 groups to go against. This should be interesting. Honestly though, the teacher likes to play favorites. And Gfriend is the angel group out of all of us. We all know who it's gonna be.

"So, we've made songs before. This shouldn't be too hard." I reminded them. "Yeah, but what should the song name be?" Mina asked. "First, let's think of the lyrics, beat, and choreo." Momo said. That girl sure loves dancing. "Um, maybe we start off with english lyrics like, "Hey boy,"" I told them. I started laughing after that. Who starts a song with hey boy?

"What's wrong? Are you going mentally insane?" Tzuyu asked. "I'm just fine. But, who starts the song with 'Hey boy,' that's just odd." I answered. "But I mean, we could make it have some Halloween-ish type of feeling. Even though it's 3 days after Halloween." Jihyo said. "But that was already TT." Jungyeon pointed out.

"But still," Mina said. "Sana, you've been too quiet. Same with you Momo." Mina pointed out. She was right. "You too Chae and Dahyun, what's up?" Jihyo asked. "It's just, me and Sana kind of have another idea for a song." Momo said. "Yeah, we start off with just instrumental, but when we yell, 'Twice' after a few moments, the song starts." Sana said.

"Not a bad idea." Jungyeon said. "What's up with you and Chae?" I asked, pointing to Dahyun. "We... kinda wanted to start off the song with like an, 'I must let you know' and blah type of vibe." Dahyun told us. "What are we gonna do?" Mina asked.

"I guess, we need to split into 3 groups, and whichever group finishes their song and choreography first, then it's decided. The group who finishes first." Jihyo declared. "I kinda like the Twice thing so I guess I can join Momo and Sana." I said. "I can try the, 'I must let you know,' thing with Dahyun and Chaeyoung." Jihyo said.

"Then it's settled. Nayeon, Sana, and Momo with..." Tzuyu said then stopped. "Likey," Momo said. Me and Sana looked at her as if she was drunk or something. "Ok Likey. Then Jihyo, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung with..." Mina said then stopped again. "Signal...?" The three said in unison. "Ok Signal. Then us with, 'Yes Or Yes." Jungyeon said with confidence.

Make the best group win. I thougjt to myself. As soon as the other two groups left, me and Sana immediately turned to Momo and asked, "Really? Why Likey?" It was creepy, Sana and I did it in sync. "Yeah, me likey, likey likey. Dugeneun, dugenuen, heart heart." Momo sang. "Not bad, not bad at all." I said. "Yeah, it's actually pretty good." Sana agreed.

For the last 10 minutes of class, we gave ourselves a break. I took that time to talk to Jungkook. "Hi Jungkook," I greeted. "Hey Nayeon, what song name should we do, between, Blood Sweat and Tears, Fake Love, and DNA?" He asked. "Dna, I guess. I don't know. I'll text you when I do." I told him. "Thanks. Anyways, why aren't you with your boyfriend?" Jungkook asked me.

"Because I'd rather talk to you," I answered. "Really?" Jungkook asked. "Of course, no one can split us apart." I said while reaching for his hand. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it tight. "Nothing, even if the world can try, it's not happening." I said reassuringly. It's true though. "Thanks Nayeon, makes me feel a lot better." He said. We smiled at each other and held hands until the bell rang.

Hi. So, this is all up to you. Come on and make your choice it's Yes or Yes. Lul kidding. But still, tell me in the comments which Twice song you want between Yes Or Yes, Likey, and Signal. And tell me which BTS song between DNA, Blood Sweat and Tears, and Fake Love. Shoutout to
woodenwood For voting.
And shoutout to NAYEONXJUNGKOOK78 and Nabongkook93 for voting and commenting. Make sure to comment which song, and I'll see you next chapter. ~Peace💖