Chapter 9

Nayeon POV

I woke up, and my leg felt a little bit better. But when I tried to stand up, I immediately fell. I stood right back up, more cautious. I looked over at Jungkook, who was still sleeping as peacefully as possible. Lucky...

I held the wall for balance on my way down, and I finally made it downstairs. I just made a simple sandwich, and I made myself some coffee.

When I finished, Jungkook wasn't up yet. He'll never wake up. So, I might as well take a shower. I limped over to my closet, and decided to wear a jersey and some jeans. I limped my way to the bathroom, and started to think.

Should I just continue to use my glasses, or should I start using contacts?

Should I fix my curly hair in the mornings?

Should I wear less nerdier clothes?

Should Twice and I continue to be singers/songwriters?

Should we maintain that image we had Friday night?

I noticed that my hands started to get pruney. After I changed, I put my puffy hair into pigtail braids.

I look like this:

I grabbed my phone, put on my sneakers, and left

I grabbed my phone, put on my sneakers, and left. Although I have no idea where I want to go.

I should hang out with Twice today.

Their text messages

Bunny Nayeon: Im bored. Anyone wanna go anywhere?

Savage Maknae: I wish I could... babysitting is the worst😒

Baby Beast: sry nayeon Im helping my brother move out

God Jihyo: Your god is sleeping in today

Shy_Shy_Shy:doing the same as our god

Dance Mo-chine: Out with Hoseok

Dubu: Momo's always out with hoseok lmao... anyways im out of town for a few days. im packing up my stuff rn

Penguin: Ballet lessons... sry😢

Jungyeon: at a concert

End of Messages

Well, today's gonna be boring. I should go to Starbucks... Yeah, that sounds fun.

When I got in the store I saw Yeri. She was sitting at a table alone just using her phone. I walked over to her and awkwardly said, "Hi Yeri, do you remember me from the costume store?" She looked up from her phone and answered, "Of course I do!"

"Sit down," She directed, gesturing to the chair in front of me. "So Nayeon, I heard you and Twice at Eunha's Halloween party. You all did really well, I really think you guys should actually, I dunno, debut...?" She recommended.

When she said that, I almost choked on air. "Debut?" I asked. "Of course, I also know the perfect entertainment you and Twice should work for." She said. I just raised an eyebrow. "JYP Entertainment." She said.

"JYP is the entertainment Miss A worked for. I'm not fit enough to be in that type of place." I said. "You and Twice look great. I'm pretty sure you'll all do well." Yeri stated. "I guess we'll try." I said, a little bit sad.

"Great!" She chirped. She walked into the restroom, and made a phone call. While I was waiting for her to come back out, I ordered us both a Cappuccino.

I wonder if Jungkook woke up already. What's he doing right now? Where did he possibly go? I jumped a bit when I heard Yeri's voice say, "JYP says you're all going to be contestants on his show, around two years from now, when you're all about 18 yrs old."

That's a pretty long time, just to be put in some girl group, that's pretty much already formed. I nodded my head in response. "Thinking about your boyfriend?" She asked. Aish, this girl says really shocking things.

"I don't have a boyfriend." I reminded her. "Yes you do, Jungkook's your boyfriend." She said. "We're just friends." I stated. "But I already thought of a ship name for you two..." She confessed. "Why?" I asked, obviously confused.

"Because you two look so adorable together." She answered. "We do not," I argued. She leaned over to me and whispered, "I think he likes you." I looked at her as if she was crazy.

As I was about to say something, I heard a slightly angry voice say, "Nayeon, let's go." I looked up and saw Jungkook, looking mad and tired. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me outside. "Nayeon, why didn't you text me that you'd be out? I was worried about you." He told me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that I had to tell you that I was going somewhere." I said quietly. I expected him to say something else, but instead, he hugged me. "I'm sorry too Nayeon, I shouldn't have overreacted."

I was too shocked to even say anything. He grabbed my hand, then guided us towards our houses.

When we got to the front of my house, we stopped. He grabbed both of my hands and said, "I don't know what this feeling is. But... I think I love you." My head started spinning. This felt like a scene from a k-drama. I fell to the ground and heard a faint voice of a girl yelling, "NAYEON! WAKE THE F*CK UP!"

Sana POV

After she passed out, I called Taehyung, Hoseok, and Jungkook over to help me bring her home. "What happened?" Jungkook asked. "Nayeon drank a little too much, so she passed out." I answered. "This was about an hour after the performance." Momo added.

"Wow Sana, while Jungkook carries Nayeon to my car, tell me more of what happened." Taehyung said. I nodded my head. We waited until Jungkook was outside with Nayeon, since what I'm about to tell Taehyung is pretty crazy...

Jungkook POV

I wanted to hear what Sana was gonna tell Taehyung, but I could tell they didn't want me in the room. I carried Nayeon bridal style to Taehyungs' car. It was dark out, but the full moon gave out a nice and natural light.

As I was carrying Nayeon, I took a closer look at her features. I didn't know if it was the moon that made me feel this way, but there's this weird feeling that built up inside of me when I looked at her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow. I updated. Sorry that took too long. Anyways, shoutout to: SMMG975 for voting on all of my chapters, thank you! And guess what... 'Yes Or Yes' is my new favorite song!

Is it your favorite song too? Answer choices: Yes Or Yes? Comment your favorite BTS or Twice song. Next chapter will be out soon! ~Peace