Chapter 4

Nayeon POV

I came back and started to clean the house. By the time I finished cleaning upstairs, it's been 20 minutes since the rest of Twice recommended the sleepover. I decided to take a break for a bit. I checked my phone and saw 3 missed calls from 'Shy_Shy_Shy'. I should call her back.

1 ring. Nothing. 2 rings. Nothing. 3 rings. "NAYEON!" someone shouted from the other end. It sounded like Dahyun. "Hi Dahyun, I saw all the missed calls, what's that about?" I asked, scrolling through the guide. "Oh, that? Sana was the only one with a ride to your place, so she and her dad have been picking everyone up. We just need to pick up Mina, Chaeyoung, and Jungyeon. We'll be there soon." Dahyun answered.

"Okay. And sorry for not answering earlier." I apologized. "It's fine. OH! We're pulling up at Jungyeons place. See you soon, byyeee..." Dahyun said. As soon as she ended the call, I ran to the pantry to get 8 bags of popcorn. Since, Twice gets cranky when there isn't food at a sleepover.

While I was heating up the popcorn, I prepared 1 plate of jokbal, just for Momo and put it in the middle of the living room table. 1 bag of popcorn done, 7 more to go. I put another bag in, and ran to my room to change my clothes.

I grabbed my white shirt with the ponies on it, and wore blue and white striped shorts. I ran downstairs when I heard the microwave go off. I quickly took the bag out, and replaced it with another bag. I dashed to the bathroom to fix my crazy hair.

I put it up into pigtails. I took a good look at myself through the mirror. I saw my curly pigtails, big, dorky, glasses, and my pony t-shirt. No wonder I'm considered a nerd. And thought, "I really need a makeover for Euhnas' Halloween Party next week." If you didn't know, Euhna is part of a famous group in my school, Gfriend.

'Why is Twice invited?', You ask. We were already friends with Gfriend before they debut a few months ago. Because of their debut, they are pretty popular, and thank god they aren't those snobby popular girls.

*BEEP* The microwave going off, interrupted my train of thoughts. I ran over there, and replaced the popcorn bag. Twice could be here any minute now. I took out 8 bowls, and poured the 3 popcorn bags into 3 bowls. In the middle of my 2nd bag, the microwave went off. I quickly did the same thing, until I was done.

After the painful process of the popcorn, I put the bowls around the jokbal, which was sitting on the table. The second after I finished that nightmare, the doorbell rang. Great. More running.

"NAYEON!" They all cheered. They all started a group hug, which I didn't want to get involved in, but somehow got sucked into anyway. I squirmed out without anyone noticing, and ran to the couch, few moments later everyone caught up. I turned on the TV, and flipped to Princess Diaries. For some reason I always picture myself in Mia's position.

There was 5 minutes until the next movie would come on, which was Ghost, Jungyeons favorite movie. I took a minute to admire what everyone was wearing.

We all looked like this:

After that movie we, or Mina, chose La Boum

After that movie we, or Mina, chose La Boum. Then was Pulp Fiction, Sana's favorite movie. At some point, she and Tzuyu decided to do the dance in that one scene. All these movies, they inspire me for the song I'm doing for Jungkook. I decided to call the song, 'What Is Love'. It was Tzuyu's turn to pick a movie, and she chose a classic, which is Romeo And Juliet.

There was another commercial, so another 10 minutes to do whatever. I was about to grab the ice cream, however, I noticed Momo staring at my hair. She saw me looking and asked, "Can I borrow your brush?" I just looked at her suspiciously, while edging towards the drawer to get the brush. I handed the brush to her.

"Can I?" She asked, one hand on the brush, the other already on my pigtail. "Fine..." I sighed. "Everyone, pick spots!" Jihyo yelled. Momo ran over to the other end of the couch, while everyone else is complaining. By the end, this was the seating chart:

Momo on the turn of the couch, me on the main couch, Jihyo on a rocking chair, Sana on the other rocking chair, and everyone else is in a sleeping bag on the floor. The movie came on.

The movie that came on was Love Letter, which is Japanese, and is Jihyos' favorite. While we were watching this, Momo was watching the movie, and trying to straighten out at least one pigtail.

When Love Letter was over, Momo snatched the remote before Chaeyoung or Dahyun could grab it. Momo chose La La Land. At the famous dancing scene, Momo stopped brushing my hair to dance to that part with Tzuyu.

When it was Dahyuns turn, Momo continued her brushing while watching Aeuvue Advert. Then finally is Chaeyoung. She chose Leon The Professional.

After all that, it was 3:00 in the morning. On Fridays, Twice won't sleep until 6:00 in the morning. I looked back at the fridge, and remembered the ice cream I was about to eat, until someone, decided to brush one of my pigtails. Then it hit me.

"Guys, we need to bake cookies for the ice cream." I said, full of excitement. "That's too much work..." Jungyeon complained. "Come on, I'll even put on some music." I told them. They all smiled and went into the kitchen.

"Let's all divide into 3 groups of 3, and whoever finishes 2 batches of cookies first, gets to eat first!" I announced. "Yay!" They all cheered. Group 1 was Tzuyu, Jihyo, and Chaeyoung. Group 2 was Sana, Momo, and I. Group 3 was Dahyun, Mina, and Jungyeon.

While they were grabbing the baking stuff, I ran upstairs to get the speaker. I ran back down the stairs, plugged the speaker into my phone, and played one of Gfriends songs, Me Gustas Tu. At first, it was just Chaeyoung and I dancing, but then at the chorus, everyone joined in. But we were all still super focused on the cookies.

At the second half of the song, I accidentally hit Sana with some flour. She grabbed a tuft of flour in her hand, and threw it to the oblivious Momo. "That's what you get for throwing flour at me Momo." Sana said with pride.

When my favorite song came on, which was Gee by SNSD, Sana and Momo threw flour at my shirt. Before the chorus even came on, we were having a flour fight.

I quickly put the cookies in the oven while everyone was throwing flour at each other. It took about 15 minutes to get the batter ready. But we only had 3 trays, so it was 1 batch at a time.

When there was 5 minutes left for the cookies to be ready, someone rang the doorbell. It was 3:30 in the morning, and you may think I'm crazy, but I'm gonna open the door anyway...

Hello there, my readers! Who do you think rang the doorbell? Don't worry, it'll say in the next chapter. Speaking of chapters, Euhna's Halloween Party might be a few more chapters to go, maybe chapters 7 or 8. IDK. Anyways, see you next chapter! ~Peace