chapter eight ; advice

Olivia

I looked at the guy. This must be Graser, right? I mean, the waiter called him Zach and I'm a hundred and one percent sure that's his real name... Plus, he was eating french toast with a side of pizza!

If this was Graser, then wowzers.

He was wearing a navy blue hoodie and was pretty tall. His cheeks were flushed, with glasses perched up his nose. One thing I also noticed were braces. I knew it!

He called out a waiter and I stared at him. I probably looked stupid just studying a random guy, eh?

The guy suddenly looked up at me and smirked. My jaw dropped to the ground. What the hell? He caught me staring at him and he smirks!

He then stood up, winked at me and left. Um?

What the actual fuck just happened?

"Here's your takeout, miss."

I mumbled a thanks and ran out. Maybe I could catch up to him? Nah. I decided not to look like a creep and just headed home.

That was a weird experience...

I messaged Z on Kik as soon as I lied down on my bed. When I got home, we ate lunch together then my mom instructed me to wash the dishes. Afterwards, I took a short shower and changed back to sweatpants.

Ivy : DUDE I JUST

Ivy : I'M DEAD I FUXKDKRKKFJRJEJEJAWIEIU

Ivy : IDK IF IT'S HIM BUT I STILLXKDKSUYDU DEAD

Z : What? XD I don't understand you!

Ivy : I saw a guy at the joint! I'm pretty damn sure it's Graser! His name is Zach and he orders the same shit!

Z : Woah! Relax on the curse words, bud! LOL. XD Yeah, it probably is.

Ivy : Sorry, I don't curse out loud so in chat and in my thoughts, I go all out. :P

Ivy : BUT OH MY GOOODDDDDD ZZZZZ I CANNOT GET OVER WHAT JUST HAOPENED

Z : Was he cute? ;)

Ivy : YES YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW I'M FUCKUNG DYJNG

Z : This is really funny for me. :P

Ivy : I don't understand how you're not freaking out... you're so chill! TELL ME YOUR WAYS! :D

Z : Idk I just don't fangirl, I guess.

Ivy : Well, I'm dead so... I should probs leave and scream and jump all over the place. I don't want to bother you anymore. ;D

Z : You're not bothering me but sure. I'll see you when the fangirling is over?

Ivy : Yup! Bye!

Z : Bye bye, lovely! ;)

I smiled at what she called me. It's adorable. I love that word, even before Graser called us that.

I then jumped up and down the bed, giggling and squealing like a weirdo. I got my favorite black throw pillow and screamed on it. Woah, I think I'm done, for now.

I went downstairs to see my whole family on the couch.

"Owl!" Lance grinned.

"Olivia, we heard squealing upstairs. What happened?" My mom asked.

My eyes lit up. Time to release the inner fangirl. I jumped on the seat between Lance and mom and started blabbering.

"Calm down there, Olivia." My daddy laughed. "Breathe in, out."

I did as he told. "Okay... do you think it's him?" I bit my lip.

"Sure. I mean, if you think so, it probably is. You know him better than us, anyway..." Mom replied and dad agreed by nodding. "Now, take a nap so your head can be cleared for a while..."

"I don't really want to though..." I pouted. "I slept at nine last night and woke up at ten today... that's thirteen hours of sleep!"

My brother clapped slowly. "Good job, you just did math!" Oh, the sarcasm. He's six!

I glared at him. "Watch your mouth, bro."

Lance mocked me then turned back to the television.

"Take a walk, or something. Just relax and don't go on the internet for a bit." Mom smiles.

What should I do? I mean, I just walked to the joint a few hours ago. I'm not doing that again. I decided on fixing up my room then maybe rereading a book later on.

I walked slowly up the stairs, dragging my whole body up. I'm so lazy...

Zach

I opened the door to be greeted by my adorable cats.

"Hey, cuties. Have you missed me?"

Both of them purred and I giggled. Oh gosh, I'm so weird.

I collapsed on the bed, face first and groaned. I thought about Olivia's brown locks and how it bounced when she walked in. She was smiling even though nobody was there, like she didn't care about the world. She looked so pretty, so angelic. Her outfit fit her perfectly and she didn't seem like a different person when I chat with her and in person. Not fake.

What am I doing?

To ask for advice, I just went on TeamSpeak to talk to my boys. Probably not the best idea, but it's worth a shot.

"Hey, Graser!" I heard Sean say right when I joined the channel. I looked at the left to see who were online.

Grape, Kevin, H and Parker.

Perfect.

"Hey, guys! Anyone recording?" I asked.

"Nah, did you want us to?" H replied.

"No no no. I just wanted some advice..." I bit the inside of my cheek.

It was silent for a while. "Go ahead, bud." Kevin answered finally.

"Uhm, there's this girl..."

"Oh! Graser got a girlfriend!" Parker exclaimed. Everybody else laughed while I tried going along too. I was blushing, really. No clue why.

"Nope. It's just, she's a fan."

"Okay... talk." H ordered.

"Uh. I added her on Kik just to tell her that she's hardworking and that people appreciate what she's doing... I didn't expect her to ask to be friends..."

"So you told her that you're Graser?" Parker asked.

"I didn't, that's the problem. I'm pretending to be another fangirl..."

"What the hell?" H screeched. "Why would you do that?"

I scratched the back of my neck and sighed. "I don't know. What should I do?"

Nobody responded. "Uh..." I gulped. Were they mad at me?

"Are you meeting her at PAX?" Grape asked. "I'm sure she'd understand..."

"Or she'll stop talking to you completely." Kevin added.

I groaned. That would be bad.

"Look what you did Kevin. Graser's sad now!" H jokingly said. "But seriously, you can either slowly stop talking to her or admit it right now or be stupid and tell her on the day of the meetup itself."

"I can't stop talking to her, she's too cute to deserve that. And she makes me happy, too."

Parker hesitated. "But is she cute enough that you lie to her everyday?"

I stopped talking. That's true. "I..."

"You...?"

I sighed deeply. "I'm gonna tell her."