chapter five ; games

Olivia

I squealed in excitement when the world started loading. I finally got a Minecraft account... I can go on servers, play around with skins and everything I could possibly imagine with Minecraft.

I quickly texted Z about it.

Ivy : Guess what??¿????¿¿? :D :D :D

Z : ¿¿¿¿ What ????

Ivy : Guess!!!

Z : You... got noticed?

Ivy : Better!

Z : You hit a thousand on Tumblr?

Ivy : Yes! But there's more!

Z : Uhhh? Thirty thou on your fanfic?

Ivy : Sure, that too! But bigger!

Z : Uhhh. I'm out. .-.

Ivy : I got Minecraft!

Z : You did??? IGN?

Ivy : owlivy

Z : Cute. >~

Ivy : Yours?

Z : It's embarassing! I'm not telling anyone...

Ivy : Aww. XD I won't bug ya about it then. :)

Z : Phew. cx

Ivy : I'm gonna play MCSG first. I'll try setting this up. I might text you the server and stuff. ;) You can join!

Z : Sure. ;D Don't guarantee I will!

I laughed at her response then proceeded to play. I texted Z the server - after a few hours of figuring MCSG out - in which she replied with "See you? ;D"

I picked the Canadian server just to make sure that I won't get kicked out if a famous person joins. Like maybe Graser...

On my first few games, I died pretty early, then after that bad streak, I was one of the last five people remaining. I didn't win that one, unfortunately.

The next game had five seconds left when someone joined. It was actually Graser, with Straub...

My eyes widened then I shakily typed to Z.

Ivy : Graser is on my game! Graser and Straub!! idiknwuakndwkfkdnwgeh

Z : Lucky! Good luck, game might start soon!

She was right, when I looked back at my PC, there were thirty seconds left.

I got a chain chestplate off of spawn and luckily didn't get killed. In the chest after that, I managed to get a stone sword and food, which could be needed in a bit...

Straub died at six people remaining and I haven't actually seen them the whole game.

Later on, four people, along with Graser and I, were left in the game. If ever I ran into him, I would die.

I went to spawn for refill but no one was there, huh... I found a golden apple and better armor and that's it. I camped there in case anybody wanted to tussle.

A lightning struck not too far away from me and deathmatch was happening soon. I was teleported beside Graser, with pretty okay gear, while the other guy, who had full iron, was on the other side of spawn.

I crouched a bunch of times looking at Graser and got surprised when he blocked his sword.

GraserMC : owlivy team?

owlivy : Okay. :)

Deathmatch went by pretty fast. We killed the other person then Graser cleaned me up, no surprise there...

owlivy : gg, bud. ^.^

It was actually a really good game. I mean, second place wasn't bad, plus I got to become teammates with Graser and he killed me. Probably every fangirl's dream to be slain by a Cube member.

Zach

"You uploading that, Graser?"

I snapped out of my thoughts when Straub asked me that question. "Oh, yeah. Just need to edit a bit, since you dropped a little F bomb somewhere."

"See you later? I need you for Cube minutes."

"Okay." Straub left the channel and so did I. I messaged Olivia to ask how she felt after the game.

Z : Hey, is the game over yet?

Ivy : Yeah. Graser killed me! ^~^

Z : Isn't that a bad thing?

Ivy : Okay for me. I wasn't really expecting to win anyway. ;)

Ivy : Were you in any game with me?

Z : I think there was one game, actually. 

Ivy : Cooool.

Ivy : So I was thinking of doing a 'face reveal' to the fandom... and a YouTube channel too. Should I?

Z : Maybe. That's gonna be pretty awesome.

Ivy : I might also Omegle. Can you be there? You don't have to talk or show your face. :) But you'll see mine.

Z : I'll be there! ;) When?

Ivy : I'm making the Tumblr post right now. You can camp my blog for the deets lol.

Z : Alright brb! ;D

I went to her Tumblr but the post wasn't on there yet. After five minutes or so, I refreshed the page and sure enough, it was there.

Hello guys!

Some of ya may know that I got Minecraft and stuff and that I hit 1,000 followers here and I wanted to say a thank you. :)

I'll be on Omegle sometime tomorrow (I'll post the time then) and if you are there, you will be the first to know how I look like.  I'll video our conversation and post them on my YouTube account : OwlIvy. If you weren't able to Omegle, you'll still see my face on there, don't ya worry. ;)

On the same account, I might start a Minecraft series as well, so watch out for that soon! :)

Well, that's probs all I gotta say.

Thank you for the thousand. I cannot believe I have 1k people following me (sounds weird, something I don't want irl). I love you all, you're all wonderful. xoxo

- Olivia :>

Well, I'm actually really excited for this. I'll finally see the face behind that beautiful attitude. I like how she doesn't bug me about stuff and how she's understanding.

I feel bad for lying to her though. How am I gonna tell her that I'm Graser? That I'm the same person she fangirls to and about. How does that even makes sense?

Ugh. Stupid Zach. You had to get yourself in a situation like this! She might get me and why I did it, right?