prologue ; start

Zach

Yawning, I got my phone from the side table and went on the Twitter app to check out what everyone's been up to. I saw random tweets from Straub and everyone else, like usual.

@Graser10 : I'm awake, biznatches! ;D

Instantly, there were a bunch of responses from my fans. I smiled as I scrolled through all of them. There was the obvious 'I love you', 'Good morning' and sarcastic remarks. But, one thing caught my eye. It was a Tumblr link.

@OwlLiv : Good! Now look at my Tumblr. (Shameless self-promotion, why not?) cube-smp.tumblr.com/tagged/graserslaugh

Curious, I clicked the link. It redirected to the Tumblr mobile site and it didn't look good at all. Damn it. I really wanted to see this... I groaned as I got up. That's it, it's time to get the Mac up and running.

Once it turned on, I went on Twitter and typed @OwlLiv on the search bar. It turned up immediately and I sighed in relief when I saw that it was her last tweet. Good thing she doesn't tweet every minute...

I waited for the link to finish loading and when it finally did, I got a good glimpse of what was on the screen. There were audio clips of me, apparently, laughing. I don't understand at all why people like my laugh. It sounds absolutely terrible to me...

I listened to all of the compilations of my own laugh and got shocked on how much effort she put into this, just for the other fans. I stalked more of the Tumblr page. I saw all the GIFs, more audio clips, and edits. This person is dedicated...

On the right of the page, there were boxes which linked to other things. There was 'Twitter', 'Fanfics' and 'Myself'. By instinct, I clicked on the box that said 'Myself'. I wanted to know more about this certain fan, okay? Maybe she's a guy and I've been assuming that she's a girl? Nobody knows.

Name : Olivia

Age : 17!

Birthday : August 30

Oh... good, she's a girl. Figures, she does write fanfictions... Speaking of, I then clicked on the 'Fanfics' box and got redirected to Wattpad. Oh, this site. I've read some of the stories here about me and even a few of my buddies. Some are pretty good, I'd have to say.

This Olivia girl apparently has two finished books about me, one about H and another about Straub. I read the first one about me, obviously. Halfway through the book, there was a note from her that she made a Kik with the same username.

For some odd reason, I found myself making a Kik account under the username 'grazer10cp' and messaging her. I don't know why...

grazer10cp : Hi. I found you through Tumblr and got on your Wattpad. Let me just say that your dedication is admirable. ;D

She replied in an instant.

Olivia // OwlLiv : Helllooooo! :) Thank you so much. What's your name?

Wait, what? She's asking for my name? I can't tell her that I'm myself... Right?

I typed the first thing that popped in my mind, still somehow relating to 'Zach.'

grazer10cp : I'm Zara. :)

I sighed. Well, I guess I'm pretending to be a girl now...

-

-

-

Some reminders:

Graser is eighteen in this story.

I do not know how he thinks so his POV's are definitely not accurate.

Basing the character's fangirl ways on me (Tumblr posts, Wattpad stories, tweets, etc.) but she's not necessarily me.