epilogue ; yes

Olivia

The doorbell rang. "Olivia!" I heard Parker yell alarmingly, then pressed the bell again multiple times.

I came down rapidly and opened the door, a wee bit annoyed. "What?"

"Olivia, Bee!" An out of breath Parker exclaimed. "She's in labor!"

"Wait, what? Right now? I left for ten minutes and she's having her baby?" Oh god... "Where are they now?"

"Everyone left, it's only us. Zach's going there right away."

"He better be there, I haven't seen him all day!"

I cannot believe it. Bitchell baby, finally! After months of waiting! Wait, why do I seem more excited than the parents?

"So, are we gonna go now?"

"Oh! I have to change!"

Quickly, I threw on jeans, a shirt and a cardigan over that. It took about five minutes so, they have to be in the hospital by now. It's convenient to have one just a few minutes away, really.

Once I got back to the front door, Parker was missing. My best friend is in labor and he just poofs! I stood there impatiently for another five minutes before he came back. "Oi! Where'd you run off to?" Oh no, I sound like an old woman.

"Grabbed some Dr. Pepper, chit chatted with your boyfie for a bit. They're all just waiting currently. Must we rush?"

I nodded giddily. I'm going to be an aunt! Well, since Bee assigned me to be her kid's aunt... Ah. This is weird.

Parker drove slowly, and boy, did it piss me off! He seemed to be enjoying it, though, laughing at my exasperation.

We neared the hospital, I could literally see it from where I was. Parker sped up when we reached it... And then he passed by it. "Bro, the hospital is back there!" I whined.

"I know." He just smiled goofily. I glared at him and took out my phone to complain to Zach.

Ivy : YOUR FRIEND PARKER JUST WHOOSHED PAST THE HOSPITAL HE'S TAKING ME SOMEWHERE ELSE SAVE ME I WANT TO SEE BABY BITCHELL!!!

"Turn the car around, Parker or I swear, I will kick you where it hurts!"

"If you do that, we'll crash!"

"I'll do it once we get down at the hospital!"

He ignored me and once again, laughed it off. We pulled up minutes later at the park. "The hell we doing here, you piece of crap?" It wasn't an insult anymore, so it's fine. It's Parker. "I really need to see Bee pushing the baby out, man!"

"Jeez, for a twenty four year old, you sure act like you're eight, Liv." He joked.

"Enough of this, are you ready to get kicked in the balls, Parker underscore ga-"

"Liv!" The familiar sound of Bee's voice echoed around the park. Me being confused was an understatement. I was beyond confused. She appeared in front of me, belly looking like a basketball and all. "Come on!"

I raised an eyebrow. "Thought you were in labor?"

Bee turned to Parker and screeched. "You told her I'm going into labor?"

"Hey, you guys told me to just get Olivia here. No one specified! It was the best option, really."

Now I was even more confused. "I don't understand your code."

"It was all acting, Liv. You're here now and that's all the matters." Bee winked at me and tugged at my hand, bringing me to some random spot at the park. "Stay here." She left me alone and I did as said. I waited for a long time, sat on the benches and stuff. I was honestly clueless on about what was going on, so I just went with it.

I heard footsteps and I swiftly whipped around to see the intruder. Hey, I don't wanna die yet, okay? Well, whoever it was caught my lips into his. I felt a sense of familiarity. "Zach."

"Hey, Ivy. Happy fifth anniversary." He grinned widely. Ah... Dammit. I forgot. Whatever...

I jumped to hug him. "I missed you. Happy anniversary. Though I do admit, I forgot."

Zach chuckled adorably. I can never get tired of that sound. "It's alright. I'm glad you're here."

"You mean you're glad Parker tricked me into being here?"

"Sure."

"So... Why are we here? We usually spend these watching shows and our old vids..."

He scratched the nape of his neck. "It's special today."

"And why?" I giggled, but inside I was screaming. Tell me already!

Zach reached for his pocket before responding. "Today is the day, you, Ivy..." He then took out what was in his pocket, which was a tiny box. My heart skipped, I melted. "will be my fiancée." He smiled handsomely, before opening the box. Then there it was. A ring. "Will you marry me, Ivy?"

I'm sobbing. I'm legitimately crying my eyes out. I can't speak. There's no way I'm denying him. Five years of Gravy, man...

"Say yes already, damn it!" Mitchell shouted from somewhere in the bushes and everyone laughed.

"Of course, Z. Yes!" He passionately kissed me then.

And leave it to the Cube (and Sher the gr8!) to ruin moments like these. I love them anyway.

"Finally! It's itchy over here!"

"Ew, cooties!"

"Bee's in labor. Like really!"

"Oh... Shit. Straubee baby is arriving, guys, get in the car!"

"Don't you mean baby Bitchell?"

"Shut up and get in the car, Olivia!"