jealous

Yoongi arrived early again the next day, this time opting for a white shirt and leather jacket. He had spent a ridiculous amount of time styling his hair, concocting various scenarios where he would encounter the mystical Park Jimin and therefore would need to look as attractive as possible. But much to his disappointment the only strippers he saw as he entered were unrecognisable and most certainly not Park Jimin. His mother had called in the morning to ask how his first day went, and he managed to lie convincingly enough before hanging up quickly and breathing hard from the stress of lying.

It wasn't that his mother would be upset about him being gay, but he didn't want to disappoint her. He didn't want to change the way she viewed him. That was probably why he hadn't come out to anyone at all, not even his closest friends. He didn't want to be pushed into a box, bombarded with stereotypes and expectations. He just wanted to be treated like himself.

The club already smelled of cologne, whiskey, and sweat when he walked over to the bar, noting that there were already a few loyal customers milling about the entrance waiting to be given access in. Rolling up his sleeves, Yoongi took a sly shot of whiskey before his shift, knowing full well that it was going to be a long night. Here's to my sleep schedule being ruined, he thought to himself as the liquid burned the back of his throat.

The night continued on in its slow pace, and Yoongi soon became very bored of dealing with drunk, entitled men trying to buy blowjobs from him just because (to quote them) he would be 'cheaper' than paying for one of the strippers. The strippers on stage went through with their routines, and Yoongi couldn't believe the athleticism of the men who managed to do all sorts of crazy tricks. When Jin came on stage, Yoongi's heart was oddly warmed by seeing Namjoon sat in the front row cheering his boyfriend on.

Finally, it came to that time of night which spiked Yoongi's heart rate as Jimin sauntered on stage to Bruno Mars' 'Gorilla' already playing. The boy's body moved in perfect time to the sensual music, this time only wearing a neon green thong and a pair of high heels which he managed to move in effortlessly. It was like the song was made for him as he gyrated slowly to the song, throwing his head back and sweeping his sweaty hair off his forehead.

Yoongi was already his bitch, he was already willing to do whatever the hell Park Jimin needed doing. As the song came to its end, Jimin threw himself onto the floor and began to thrust quickly which caused the cheers from the audience to magnify by a hundred percent, some men even jumping up from their seats in disbelief at the power of the boy. That was the hauntingly erotic part about Park Jimin - he looked so innocent yet so easily dominated a room with one smirk.

Yoongi was thrown back to reality when Jimin walked off stage, making his way out into the crowd to attract the wealthy businessmen who wanted a lap dance. There was already a rowdy crowd pining for his attention, and he giggled as he picked one lucky man from the lot to have a private show, tugging him by his tie. Yoongi knew he had no reason to be jealous of the man being led into the private rooms by the stripper but he gripped the glasses he was drying harder as he watched them leave the room. If only I had a grand to blow on any stripper I liked, Yoongi thought bitterly as he went back to his job.

Namjoon came over with Jin to the bar and Yoongi smiled wearily at them, counting down the minutes until he could leave and go home.

"How has your second day gone? Have you had lots of men pestering you for sex?" Namjoon asked, treating Yoongi like an old friend.

"A few," Yoongi replied, embarrassed by the fact that Namjoon already knew what his job entailed.

"No surprise," Jin piped in, "You've got that mysterious yet very sexy vibe about you."

"Does Jimin like that?" Yoongi had blurted out before he knew what he was saying, and covered his mouth in shock that he had voiced his thoughts out loud.

"Already in love with Park Jimin on day two, I have to say that's probably a world record or something," Namjoon joked, and Yoongi felt his cheeks flush with colour.

"I was just curious...It's not like I'm gay anyway..."

"Earth to Yoongi - you are currently working in a gay bar, and for the past two days you have served me while having a boner due to a certain blonde-haired stripper grinding on a pole wearing minimal clothing. You're gay," Namjoon said between laughs.

"A word of warning about Jimin before you get too attached, he doesn't date," Jin said with a sympathetic smile before leaving the club with Namjoon, immersing themselves in their own little bubble of happiness.

I don't like him that much anyway, Yoongi internally monologued to himself as he wiped down the bar, He's just super hot.

-

-

Legit, I've never liked writing a character so much in my life - this Yoongi is my fave hands down!

Have you been enjoying so far?

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed 💜