Merry and Bright! (Living quarters reveal? Is that a thing?)

I live in New Orleans and every day I am very thankful for it.  ❤️ here's a doodle of me for class a couple months ago 🔝

Hello folks! I hope your holidays are happy!

Not to be overly PC, but here's some holidays I wish are wonderful for you all:

- The Buddhist holiday, Bodie!

- The Hare Krishna holiday, Diwali! (My neighbor's house is a rec center for Christina's so I am always aware of their holidays lol. They are very loud worshippers! :> )

- The Jewish holiday, Hanukkah!

- kwanzaa. I do not know a single person that celebrates Kwanzaa, but I hope it goes well for them. ❤️

- and lastly, Christmas! The Savior is born/Santa has come!

God(s) (whomever that may be) bless us everyone!

****

Okie dokie now that that is finished, I'm gonna do a little rant :0!

I got a guitar! Finally! I won't have to steal my brothers!!

My dog made it up the stairs! She's healing very well!!

I got a bowie record!

I am a very reserved person, I think. It is much easier for me to be honest to a bunch of strangers on the internet than to my own family. So as a gift, I made my mom a book of poetry called 'the things I've left out' that contains really honest and raw words. It was very scary, but I gave it to her and she is very pleased. ❤️ I feel brave, and am actively deciding to let myself feel brave.

I am filled with love today and will try to do so tomorrow, and the day after that. I think we all should. Here's an air  hug because I am sick, and also not with you physically haha.

Bye bye now 💙☕️!