"yerim... hey," sooyoung said as she began to pull the girl tighter, wanting to make yerim happy.

the younger girl finally let go as she stared at the ground, still crying. sooyoung bent down on her knees to look at the girl. "you're not with sorim anymore. forget her. she never deserved you." sooyoung then stood up, in which yerim looked at her. "now wash up, we should sleep.

yerim silently crept into the queen-sized bed she saw sooyoung already laying in. she couldn't help but notice how beautiful and elegant sooyoung looked when she wasn't awake.

"thank you for making me happy," yerim whispered to the sleeping girl.

—•—

"unnie, wake up!! the audition is in a few hours!!!" yerim yelled at sooyoung as she tugged on the older's hands.

"i know, i know. just let me sleep..." the latter said while she adjusted herself to the side, smiling.

"unnie, please."

sooyoung groaned as she sat up from her position, staring at yerim. "okay, you're dressed already, right? we can just go now."

yerim happily nodded as she held onto sooyoung's hand while they gathered all of their belongings and left the hotel.

the two girls stood outside of the building, looking for any taxis passing by.

"unnie, don't you have a car?" yerim suddenly remembered as she glanced up to meet the older's eyes.

"um, yeah, i just... forgot it," sooyoung lied as she looked away from yerim and put on a fake smile. "we should go home first, then we'll meet up to go to you audition."

"you're not going to bail on me, right?"

"of course not."

—•—

"here, please stop here," sooyoung said as the taxi driver approached yerim's house.

sooyoung payed for the taxi as both of the girls exited the vehicle.

"unnie, this is my house... and the taxi's gone."

"i can run home, don't worry. just go change, i'll meet you back here as soon as possible. just wait for me. i promise that i won't take that long." sooyoung said to assure yerim, then ran off to her house.

yerim entered her house, greeted by sorim and her three younger sisters. she felt her heart drop as she had forgotten that sorim still had to take care of her siblings — and that she looked exactly like sooyoung.

"yah!! where were you?! why didn't you come back home last night?! why are you wearing the same clothes?!" sorim yelled at the younger as yerim scoffed and ran up to her room. she didn't want to deal with anything that could get in the way of her happiness with sooyoung.

she looked through her closet, desperate for anything that could look good for her audition and for her best friend. she picked out a simple white blouse, blue jeans, and white sneakers, then placed her long purple jacket on herself as she got ready to leave her house. she made eye-contact with sorim again, but decided to ignore the older girl as she waved goodbye to her younger siblings.

yerim waited for 2 minutes before she could hear large footsteps from a mile away. a girl appeared, her girl, running as if her life depended on it.

when sooyoung finally made it to yerim's house, she found herself out of breath and holding onto her knees for rest. yerim couldn't resist the look of sooyoung's long, brown trench coat that seemed to compliment the older's beautiful body and fashion, unlike sorim.

"sorry that i took so long, i had to get my car," sooyoung said when she finally caught her breath.

"where's your ca-" yerim said before she was cut off at the sight of sooyoung's car appearing in front of them.

"sorry for lying to you... it got towed but i just payed for it now so i could drive you there instead of getting a taxi."

"don't worry about it. thank you for thinking about me," yerim said with a smile as she happily entered sooyoung's car.

the girls reached the sm entertainment building and began to sit in the waiting room as they were early for the auditions.

yerim sat with sooyoung with the largest smile on her face as she constantly blushed whenever she looked at the older girl. "who would have ever thought that the girl who broke me would have the same face as the girl who healed me?" she thought to herself.

a girl suddenly walked into the room, smiling at the sight of the older girl. "park sooyoung? i've missed you so much!"

sooyoung stood up to shake the girl's hand, but was surprised when the latter hugged her. "sorry, who are you?"

"you don't remember me? we trained together."