Chapter two

Scarlet was nervous

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Scarlet was nervous.

It wasn't new, looking into someone's mind. But she's never tried to recover memories from the mind of an amnesiac person.

She stood up, Reyna following her, and placed herself infront of Percy locking her gaze with his, leaving Reyna to stand behind her, a little to the right. Hazel was next to Percy, but she stepped away to give some space.

"Don't get your hopes up," she warned, seeing the hopeful glint in his eyes. "I've never done this before, and I don't know what's going to happen."

Percy nodded, and his stare sharpened.

She focused, looking deep into his eyes. Lifting her armes, she placed her hands on either side of his head, and she let the red mist penetrate his mind.

Scarlet closed her eyes, and merged her conscience with his.

Whatever she was expecting, it wasn't this.

It felt like she was floating, and all she could see around her was black. It was a blank void of nothingness and she couldn't see a thing, not a single memory. She could feel her heart drop in disappointment. She didn't want to let Percy down. She might've just met the guy, but she quickly grew fond of him in the short time he was at camp, even if Reyna completely hated his guts.

So she extended her power further, pushing them to find something. Anything.

Then, to her right, she saw a light. And from it emerged one memory.

There was a blonde girl, with strom like eyes and sharp features. She was truly beautiful. She looked like she was running towards something, that something bring Percy. She wore a big smile as she jumped into his armes, wrapping her armes around his neck, and kissed him passionately. Then they parted, and Percy must've said something because she rolled her eyes and laughed, Percy joining in.

The memory shimmered and rippled, before disappearing, their laughter fading away like it was never there. And the darkness took place again.

Suddenly, Scar felt an intruding presence. It felt powerful, something ancient.

Beware, a woman's voice spoke, sounding like they were asleep.

Beware the danger ahead. A long hard path of pain and suffering awaits you, daughter of magic.

The daughter of Hecate was confused, and very frightened. But she wasn't going to let this person know.

Who are you ?! she exclaimed loudly. Don't be a coward, show yourself!

That is for you to discover, demigod.

Scarlet was about to shout some more, throw some insults maybe, but the woman cut her off.

Warriors➳Jason Grace [discontinued]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें