Sehun and I got into the minivan, we sat in the back seat. Sehun talked to me in low voice, "He is my senior at college. His name is Tao." I asked in low voice, "Where are we going?" Sehun replied in low voice, "Beach." I nodded in understanding.

25 minutes later.

A guy and a girl got into the minivan and sat in the middle seat. Sehun talked to me in low voice, "He is Jongin, we are in the same class." I nodded in understanding.

" I nodded in understanding

2 hours later.

Tao said, "Let's eat first before we check in the hotel. I haven't eaten breakfast. I'm really hungry." Everyone got off the minivan and followed Tao to a nearby restaurant.

40 minutes later.

The six of us left restaurant and went to the hotel by walking while chatting. Tao said with a smile, "Everyone, this is my girlfriend, Zao Yi Ling. You can call her Ling." Ling said with a smile, "Hi, nice to meet you all." Jongin said with a smile. "This is my girlfriend, her name is Sanada Yuko." "Hello, I am Sanada Yuko. Nice to meet you all," Yuko said with a smile, then she bowed to us while walking.

"This is Han Yuri," said Sehun. "Hello... I'm Sehun's noona," I said with a smile while waving my hand. Tao and Jongin asked in surprise, "Noona??" "I'm 4 years older than Sehun," I said. "Wow! ... Noona, you look younger than your actual age. I thought you were the same age as me," said Jongin, he looked at me with amazement. I only chuckled. Tao said with chuckles, "I thought you were Sehun's girlfriend because we all agreed to bring our girlfriends." "Ah... I'm sorry I didn't know about the deal," I said, feeling bad. Tao said while smiling, "No, it's okay. No girlfriend, noona is okay too. What important is Sehun came with us." I smiled at everyone.

Tao booked 3 rooms as soon as we all arrived at hotel. "Jongin and I will share a room. Ling and Yuko will share a room. And Sehun will share a room with Yuri noona," Tao said while giving hotel room key card to Ling and Sehun.

When I saw there was only one bed in the hotel room, I asked Tao and Ling to exchange rooms but it turned out that all the rooms booked by Tao were the same, all were only had one bed, that's why Tao decided to sleep with Jongin and told Ling to sleep with Yuko.

The six of us went to the beach after leaving our luggage in the hotel.  Yuko and Ling took off their shirts. They went into the water in a bikini. Tao and Jongin also took off their shirts. Sehun and I went into the water without taking off our shirts. The six of us played volley in the water. After playing for 2 hours, everyone lay down on the beach because of tired.