Part 6. Kissing You.

_____________

Part 6. Kissing You.

 Kissing You

Zayn sweated as Justin got in the car to leave, he couldn't let that happen, he didn't want to say goodbye this soon

Zayn sweated as Justin got in the car to leave, he couldn't let that happen, he didn't want to say goodbye this soon. He thought maybe Justin will ask him out on another drink but he was wrong- all Justin did was say his bye and left. Zayn chewed on his bottom lip when Justin closed the door and looked at him before looking down to turn his key in the ignition.

"I am so pathetic." Zayn groaned and jogged towards Justin's car with a new found courage. He liked Justin, wanting to acknowledge those feelings took time but right now he felt if he waited, maybe Justin would find someone else, there were few possibilities of that happening since Justin looked like he met new-cool-exciting people every day. Okay so that thought was not a good one because it made Zayn stop in his short journey instantly, Zayn had met Justin twice making him not new at all, cool and exciting weren't words to describe him, they were definitely something he was not. He was father of two, his life revolved around his family and his singing; he never- rarely attended parties, had close friends that can be counted on one hand, his only adventure is that he leaves his kids in the hand of Helena when going onto stage and once he tried to steal George's Gucci hat- that's it, there was nothing that could be written after those pathetic accomplishments, Zayn was not that exciting once you got past his awkward phase, he believed he was too ordinary for someone great like Justin Bieber. Okay so maybe Zayn should retreat it wasn't too late, to be honest.

Zayn turned around his eyes shut with distress sinking low in the pit of his stomach, he lacked self-concept-courage-esteem and maybe had too much of the fly personality in himself that he was dangerous for making a decision about his love life. He needed to attend that TED talk motivation speaker Sophia was telling about, god he needed to be out there- as Gigi had clearly told him that he should put himself out there since he wasn't getting any younger and his smart daughter will leave him soon to go to college in just a few short years than he will be lonely with Ali. "So stupid, I can't believe I was..."

"Hey, Zayn!" Zayn eyes snapped open and he stared ahead for few seconds scared that he had again talk out loud and Justin probably heard him when passing by him. Zayn turned around slowly taking in a deep breath to calm himself down. Justin's voice was so smooth and sexy, always made him yearn to hear it more and more.