Alucard Santa (random thought.)

Sent on a mission in the midst of the night,

Alucard slipped in with no one in sight,

Decorations adorned the walls

But nohting was hung in the halls

No trees to be found,

not even a hound,

and yet something didn't seem right.

Alucard huffed looking around the living room of the house he had slipped into. His master had sent him on a mission in order to spread cheer to those less fortunate. He had to be Santa. It was a pitiful job, and one he found no interest in, but his master requested so. His eyes scanned the room, looking for any resemblance of a tree. His boots thumping on the floor loudly, he had given up on trying to be quiet.

His mind wandered to his little one, how she would be waiting for him on his throne. How she would wear nothing but a thin grey nightgown exposing her chest and legs, the reality of it though would be her sitting on his throne with her nose in a book. He leaned against the wall imagining her fingers gently touching herself, how she would become so wet just thinking of him.

He chuckled darkly, his shoulders moving up and down knocking a photo from the wall. "Who are you?" The small voice caught him off guard. Slowly he turned around seeing a small child.

"No one kid, go back to bed." Alucard responded hoping to just dump the gift and go.

The boy's blue eyes blinked before a smile crept onto his lips. "You're Santa right?" He questioned taking a step towards him. Alucard frowned.

"Yeah, and if you want this present you need to go back to sleep." He held up a wrapped box in sparkling red paper. The child's eyes widened.

"But... I didn't think you were real... I have some questions." He moved over to the couch sitting on it, blue eyes never leaving Alucard's form.

Alucard sighed finding it tedious but none the less nodded his head. "Go on James."

The kid laughed, "My names not James, that's my brother. My name is Skylar" Alucard shrugged only to receive an onslaught of questions. "Okay, so if you are Santa why aren't you fat? You are wearing red but there is no Santa hat... where is it? How do your reindeer fly? Is it true you can become invisible? Amelia said that Santa used to be a fighter, is that true?"

Alucard growled growing more irritated by the second, "Look Sam its magic. Believe it or not, I don't care." Alucard placed the box down on a nearby table. "As for reindeer they eat magical oats or something and can fly."

He turned to leave only to be stopped by the kid again, "My name is Skylar, and well were you a fighter? Is that why you are not fat? Also, I never thought Santa would bring me anything." This brats voice was starting to get on his nerves.

Angrily he turned back to the kid picking up the present. "Why?" Confused he asked the child a question but quickly regretted it, deciding to speak so the kid didn't have a chance to answer. "Look kid do you want this present or not? Because I can take it and leave. I have other things to attend to. Urgently." His red eyes narrowed on the boys, the boy looked down nodding his head. "Good then bye Smitty." Alucard dropped the box down and went to leave, the boy groaned.

"My name is Skylar.... and I'm Jewish..." The blue eyed boy looked at the wall 'Santa' had just traveled through completely confused.

A/N: Happy Holidays!