Undertaker X Reader

Well lets see here it started off as a pretty normal day. I was just walking around with some of my friends and BAM! I was hit by a run away cart. Of course the cart had to carrying a ton a bricks. Everyone though I was dead because my breath was so shallow no one thought I survived. So here I am laying in a open casket while people mourn the death of me. But I wasn't dead! I could hear and see everything going on. My mother's face was red and puffy, my father was emotionless as usual, and my little brother was a snotty mess. I groaned internally trying to scream at them that I was alive. of course no one heard me for if they did I doubt anyone would be crying.

Once the last person was gone a man with silver hair walked over giggling. He poked my cheek and I was internally screaming at him. "Why now dear it's time to stop playing dead." He leaned down a poured a blue liquid down my throat. Within minutes I could feel my body. I shot up and glared at him coughing. "What the hell Man?" He smiled and patted my head "You child will stay with me for a while. it all played out so perfectly" he swooped his arms and grinned like crazy. I groaned and rolled my eyes. "Why can't I just go back to my family?" He giggled again poking my nose "Everyone thinks you are dead dear. Plus I have planned this for so long it would be a shame to really have to kill you." My eyes widened and I hopped out of the coffin. "Wait a minute. You were the one who made that cart hit me?" He laughed an nodded and I sighed. "I guess I have nothing better to do." So i followed him back to his place.

-Time skip-

Six months have passed and over that time Undertaker has taught me a lot. I have a new alias and life has been interesting. I met a little boy with a strange demon butler and I even learned Undertaker's real name. We had just finished a burial for the notorious Gale family. They specialized in alcohol and gave us three barrels of whisky in thanks. Undertaker was sipping his glass while I was already trashed on my sixth. "Man I love alcohol!" I giggled out laying down in a coffin. Undertaker giggled and walked over to me. "I think maybe you have had enough" I pouted and stood up leaning against him. "Hey! I have an idea...let's have some fun!" He giggled again and picked me up. "You're drunk my dear" I nodded giggling and brought my face up to his kissing him softly. He almost dropped me but kissed back. Before I knew it we were both in his coffin panting and groping one another. His hat was thrown onto the floor and his top was halfway off. He pulled at my dress making the buttons snap as he clawed at me. I shivered feeling his nails drag across my back. His lips trailed down my neck and to the top of my chest. He hesitated a moment before taking one of my nipples into his mouth. I gasped out in pleasure as he gently flicked his tongue over it. I groaned in irritation, he was definitely taking to long. I pushed him over and crawled on top of him. My dress rode up my thighs as I straddled him. He giggled as I pressed my lips against his grinding into him. He grunted in pleasure groping both of my breasts in his hands. I moaned out in the kiss and he lifted his hips up pressing against me harder.

I pulled away panting kissing down his chest to the top of his pants. I unbuttoned them and pulled them down dragging my tongue down his body with them. He shivered and I kissed the tip of his bulging member. His hands entangled themselves into my hair as he pushed down on my head. I took him into my mouth sucking softly. His fingers curled around my hair and he moaned out. "Please stop teasing me" I gently licked around the head giggling. "Nu uh. make me" I giggled some more and took him back into my mouth going up and down the shaft letting my teeth scrape against him gently every now and then. he groaned out and pulled my head up. He sat up and pulled me into his lap panting. "You're being very naughty" I giggled and nodded he positioned my legs around his and held onto my hips. I slowly lowered myself down onto him and gasped feeling him inside of me. He moaned out lifting me up again and repeating the motions over and over again. I shivered and moaned each time he entered me, pulling on his hair he pushed me over so he was now on top. He was going faster kissing my neck biting gently. My nails dug into his back as I felt myself climax. He groaned out again and pushed harder into me. My back arched in pleasure taking more of him in and he bit down a little harder. "Faster please ah please" He complied to me going in and out faster, sweat rand own both of our bodies, the sound of moans and skin slapping echoed through out the shop. "Say my name" His voice growled out into my ear as one of his hands gripped my hair again pulling slightly. I gasped again "A-adrian" He groaned out and pushed in harder climaxing as I did. I laid there with his arms entangled around me panting. "I'm so glad I faked your death little love" He giggled into my neck and I nodded.