X Fluffy Reader

He knew that he was wrapped around her finger, he knew he couldn't help but do anything she asked of him. The only thing he didn't know was why, to him she was loud, obnoxious, defiant, temperamental, and annoying. But seeing her laying under him, her eyes closed, her face twisted in pleasure, and her body reacting to his every touch gave him a reason why. It was the only time he felt like he had control over her. Slowly leaning down he placed small light kisses down her chest as she moaned out. His tongue gently teasing her nipple gaining a delicious sound to come from her throat.

He never understood why he found her so attractive to being with. She a simple tourist who had lost her way, her body curving in all the right places as she walked around dazed and confused. He couldn't let a poor tourist become disoriented, so he offered her help. He could still remember her thanking him, her plush body pressed against his kissing his cheek lightly. It felt as if their bodies were made for each other. He still thought that as he brought her up to him, sitting on his ass as she straddled him, holding her close as she rode his manhood. Her fingers tangled in his hair, he could feel her climax coming again as she shook and quivered on top of him. Their bodies still felt perfect together.

The noises that fell from her lips almost seemed angelic. Once time though, he could recall that it almost sounded demonic. He unwillingly admitted that yeah, he stalked her, but only due to the fact she was so interesting. Her emotions were plain to see and hear on her face and in her voice, but he never realized how complex she was. How her emotions ran deeper than just at a surface level. He could remember her words, how she yelled at him in the middle of a busy street, telling him to back the fuck off before she reported him to the police. He managed to persuade her not to by the skin of his teeth. Even then, even though she was so full of anger to him, her voice sounded wonderful.

Her voice cried out in a half moan half scream as she climaxed again, her body exhausted and dripping with sweat as he laid her back down. He had no intention on letting her walk tomorrow, and she would know that the next day. Raising his face from her neck he admired the small bruise left upon her flesh. He could also remember the one night he found her with another man. How it angered him watching as the unknown man touched his girl. Although at the time they weren't even together, but if anyone asked he always proclaimed she was always his. The small bruises littered her skin from previous experiences with him, not any other man. He would always claim her, mark her, show any other man out there she was his. His hips snapped forward again as his hands gripped at her hips pulling her down onto him. In his slight daze and memories; anger had forced him to be a bit rougher than usual.

When he realized this, he let her hips go gaining a whine from her. She always surprised him just like now as her eyes opened looking directly into his own. The words she said barely registered in his brain, Fuck me harder please! He couldn't believe it, his princess still wanted more, and rougher at that too. Chuckling to himself he gripped her hips and slammed into her. A loud moan echoed through his house, which brought him back to his thoughts. When she first moved in with him she barely kissed him. He could remember though one day after coming home from a meeting her voice floating through the air. The sound so delectable he became hard rather quickly. When he found her sprawled across her bed, pleasuring herself with toys he didn't even know that she had, it sparked an idea in him.

Even though his memories seemed like just yesterday, he was in the here and now. His hand was gripping her hair tightly pulling her head back. Her knees tucked under her stomach as she laid over them. The sounds of carnal desires echoed throughout the home. Soft, wet, and slick, if he had roommates they would surely know he was claiming his girl again. His movements grew sloppier as she climaxed again, the tight squeeze of her core egged him on to release. The room was filled with panting as they laid there trying to catch their breaths. Her legs quivered and when his hand gently laid upon one it jumped. Her eyes were barely open as she gave him a half smile. Rolling onto his side he studied her, wondering why again he was wrapped around her finger. The answer was so simple, and always right in front of his face. He just never realized it until she spoke those words. "I love you, Francis." Those four words made his heart melt as he brought her into his chest holding her tightly.

"je t'aime, (y/n). je t'aime."

------------------------------ 

Fun Fact: This originally started as a Sebastian X Reader, it ended up as France. Although really I feel like I wrote this in a way the reader can imagine whoever they want. Seriously though it went from Sebastian, to undertaker, to Stein, to Canada and his 2p, Germany, Itachi, Pein, Kakashi, Kyoya, WIlliam, and like one other person. Really anyone who could have a possessive side.