William T. Spears

I was sitting on Grell's desk waiting on him er her to finish up in Will's office. Boredom ticked away at my nerves, the clock hanging on the wall clicking each second. Ronald was furiously scribbling something on a report as Emily tapped away on the type writer. All of us are dammed! I understand why we're here, I mean we all tried to kill ourselves, but still! We had our reasons some good some not so good but still! I sighed glaring into space that was until Grell's screeching whine pierced my ear drums. I looked over at her entering the room, face distressed, obnoxious red coat hanging onto her body frame barely. I raised an eyebrow as she flung herself onto me almost knocking me off the desk. "(Y/N) it's just not fair!" I sighed again rubbing her back. "What's not fair dear?" Her eyes were glassy as she went on about how Willie was not nice, how she was thrown out of his office, and got demoted again. I bit my lip trying not to laugh "You know this wouldn't happen if you just left Sebastian alone, but if it makes you feel better I can go ask Will to let you off the hook."

Grell perked up at that and let me go, I slid off the desk and pushed up my spectacles. "For a price" I smiled at her as her face dropped from a full-on smile to a scowl. "What do you want? I hope not my Bassy!" I smirked leaning forward into her face "Nope dinner and it's on you!" She pouted whining "Fine!" Grell walked around me and grabbed my shoulders pushing me towards Will's office. "Just get back my beautiful scythe!" I laughed and nodded detaching from her and walking the rest of the way myself. Once I got to the door I rolled my eyes before knocking. A muffled come in registered in my ears and I opened the door, walked in, slammed the door shut, and plopped down into a leather chair.

William looked up from his papers and raised an eyebrow. "You know I would really appreciate it if you would not torment Grell. I understand he... well she can get out of line but still, taking away her scythe is just torture" Will placed the paper down bringing his hands together. His fingers locked with one another as he rested his chin on the top leaning on his elbows. "He tried to take the life of a woman who was not on the to die list." I rolled my eyes pursing my lips watching him, his eyes studied over my face for a second before he sat back in his seat almost relaxing. "You know I probably would have killed a few people not on the list too if it wasn't for the fear of being pushed farther back in my workload. But understand Grell... well she doesn't care about that, she is infatuated by Sebastian and will do anything to stay with him as long as she can." Williams defined eyebrow rose "So what do you suggest?"

I sighed and sat back in the chair staring up at the ceiling. "I don't know, but I do know how she feels. The longing to be held by the person you love... or well in her case infatuated with. Wanting them to kiss you, hug you, and have sex with you. To be important to them... Grell is just not separating herself from delusions and reality." I heard William shift in his seat and looked over at him. In all honesty, he looked disturbed, "Did I say something wrong?" His eyes focused on mine, a strong and steady gaze. "No, I think we all have felt that way at some point in our life. Unfortunately, this conversation is getting me nowhere and I have work to do. So if you do not mind leave." I sighed again and stood up walking over to his desk and leaning over it. Will looked up from the paper he had returned to only to stare directly at my cleavage. His face flushed for a second before he looked directly at my face pushing his glasses up. "All I am asking for is for you to give Grell a break just this once!"

He sighed and stood up becoming eye level with me. "I have no intention to, if he wants to ruin his chances of passing on than so be it. Now I have work to do leave!" I glared, "Jesus work, work, work that is all you talk about. Screw how everyone else feels you have work to do. I mean we are basically in hell anyway never getting what we truly wish for. We are forced to live out through multiple centuries all for the simple fact we wanted to die. What kind of fucked up god would do that to his so-called children? Is he really that narcissistic that if his "children" are not happy with the life he gave them that he must punish them?" I crossed my arms over my chest glaring directly at Will, I was pissed mostly about my own circumstances but still William tried to as well right? Why is he okay with doing this shit for probably the rest of eternity? William slapped me. The sound echoed off the walls as I brought my hand up to my face.