Devilish Lust (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

Y/n put his phone away, and so got up, wiping his nose, as he sighed shakily.

Y/n: Uh, Jaune...Coco wants me for something, to fix her weapon up, so it'll be a while.

Jaune: Meh, no worries. *looks at his phone* I've got some stuff to deal with anyways...

Y/n: Welp, later.

Jaune: Later.

Fist-bumping, the two walked off, on their seperate paths.

-Line Break-

In time, Y/n found himself walking into CFVY's dorm, where Coco was waiting for him, dressed as she was in the picture, beckoning Y/n over.

Y/n: *sighing* Why do you do this to me...?

Coco: Because, I love you, and I've been wanting to do this with you for a while~

Y/n: ...goddamnit.

-LEMON STARTS HERE; PROCEED IF YOU WISH TO DO SO-

Y/n casually walked towards his girlfriend, who stood up, and grabbed his collar, latching his lips onto hers, in which he returned, as his arms found themselves locked around her waist.

Things started to get heated, as she spun him around, and playfully pushed him onto the bed, as she clambered onto him, and straddled his crotch area, which caused the latter to groan out.

Coco: Well, looks like it's time to be punished now, don't you think?~

Y/n: Hmm...well shit. Y-Yeah...

Coco: That's a good boy~

Saying so, Coco got off of Y/n, and  slithered a hand into his trousers, as she ripped off his shirt with the other.

Y/n simply let her do this, letting her do as she pleased with him, before she went and undid his belt, where she could see that there was protrusion in his cloth confinement.

Coco: And what may I find here?~

Y/n: Uh...you'll find...something...

Coco: And what would that be?~

Y/n: *grinning* If I told you, I'd ruin the surprise~

Smirking, Coco had removed Y/n's boxers, and so her jaw dropped when she found what her boyfriend was packing.

Coco: *blushing madly*T-The size of this thing... T-That's a monster!

Y/n: *smirking* Monster? No...that's a devil, you're holding there.

Coco was at a loss of words, as a huge blush covered her face, as she held the 12-inch Godzilla in her hand, stroking it off, as she gave it a long sloppy lick, her tongue circling the tip, as she slowly took in the tip, her head bobbing forward and backward, only to take more in as time progresses on.

She would pull off, gasping for air, as her eyes were filled with lust, as she undid the top of her outfit, her bountiful breasts bouncing out, with already hard nipples, as she based them at the bottom of his member, and slid them up and down his shaft, whilst also deepthroating his dick, even holding her head at its base, with gagging and choking sounds clearly evident, as she had a face of pure bliss.

And with that, Y/n grabbed her head, and forced his entire length into her oesophagus, as he blew his load into her throat, resulting in Coco's eyes rolling into the back of her head as she swallowed it all.

Pulling her head back, she clambered onto Y/n, and gently kissed him, her breasts pressing up against his bare chest, as her hands travelled south, and so she started to play with herself, as she slid her entrance along his length, grinding on him.

Coco: Please, make me squirt~ break me, ah~

It was then, that Y/n went and practically threw Coco onto the bed, startling her, before the former goes and ripped her panties off, sticking his tongue into her entrance, as it pokes each and every crevice her womanhood, causing her to moan out loud as she grabbed his hair, as he drove his tongue into her sweet spot, sending a tsunami of her juices onto Y/n's tongue, as he wolfishly gulped it all down, as he went and had his
member rest on her abdomen, as she looked at him, nodding as she bit her lip, when Y/n stuck it in, and broke her hymen, as evident with a slight bump in where her womb would be.

She supressed a scream by kissing him, at least until the pain faded away, as she had curled her legs, so they locked his knees in place.

Coco: Please, break me- ah!~

Before she finished, Y/n had began his assault on her pussy, ravaging her insides. Firstly taking it slow, until he thought she could handle him, by delivering fast, brief, yet deadly thrusts.

This caused her legs to shoot up, and then lock themself around his waist, as she screamed out in pure bliss.

But he wasn't done there. He put his hands to good use, as he roughly played about with her breasts.

It was too much for her. The feeling of his hands on her supple yet sensitive breasts, and his teeth as they sunk into the soft flesh on her neck as he gave her hickeys, and the unforgiving storm of blows from his cock.

She had tightened her grip on him - pulled him into her breasts, tightened her legs around his waist so they're inserperable. She had also dug her nails into his back, but he could barely feel that much.

A few moments later, he had finally errupted, and so slammed it into her sweet spot for good measure, which broke her.

She had screamed his name out, and her eyes had rolled to the very back of her head, also becoming cross-eyed in the process, as she had an unholy orgasm, as she shook and moaned uncontrollably.

In time, Y/n would have collapsed into her lover's chest, as she held him in place, and so the pair would kiss, their bodies rubbing against each other, as Y/n's baby batter came leaking out of Coco's entrance, and so the latter rested on top of her lover, who was out cold.

Coco: Hehe...how I'm so lucky to have you...

Y/n stirred slightly, and so pulled Coco into an embrace, in which she happily returned, as the pair just slept there.