Chapter 14

(Hey! I'm running out of ideas!! You should comment what you want to happen and I'll (somehow) make it happen cause I'm on autopilot at this point, thank you for all your support!!)

Izukus POV

I plop down on my bed and sigh. I still need to change into something more comfortable, so I just take off my bra, and exchange my shirt for a tank top and my skirt for shorts. I curl up into my blankets and relax as much as I can.

As I try to sleep, I can hear the slight tapping on my window from the rain, though it's not snowing, it's still nice. The sound reminds me of when mom played the All Might video for me when I was just a kid, and how the doctor told me I wouldn't get a quirk..

I shake my head and burry myself even deeper into the blankets. No need to be thinking of depressing things. Ever since I was young I was different in some way, I think it mostly started after the age of 8, when I finally got my quirk.

It appeared on a summer day, it was really hot and my mom gave me an ice cream. I ran to the park as she talked with auntie Mitsuki. When I met up with Kacchan, I laughed and said hi. He slapped my ice cream out of my hand, then I started to cry, water started sleeping out of my hands, hair, back, and feet. It scared Kacchan but I realised I finally got my quirk and rejoiced, which caused light to emit from my hands. That which caused me to freak out.. so on and so forth.

So, I guess you can say I'm grateful to Kacchan for "awakening" my quirk.

I decide to get out of bed and take a walk. As I'm walking through the seemingly never ending hallway, I see Shouto, so I call to him,

"Hey, Toki!"

He doesn't respond, hm that's odd. I walk up to him and he smiles at me, "Hey, Izuku.."

I smile back, "hi."

He kissed me but it feels off, his lips feel cold, though I don't know why.

I turn around and see Kacchan, "hello, Bakugou."

"Hello, Midoriya," he replies, I bow and he bows in return.

I just realise the hallways kinda dim, maybe it's the storm. I look outside and it's flooding, I guess that's why the lights are out.

I turn back to Shoto but he's not there, "Toki? Toki!"

I look back at Kacchan and he's not there either, "HELLO?!"

I feel a crack in the floor and I see Shiguraki standing there.

"Goodbye, little girl."

I fall through the floor, "NO."
.
.
.
I wake up.

I'm covered in sweat and my alarm clock is giving me a headache. I accidentally smash it into pieces, damn it. I think about my dream as I take a shower.

Why did I address Kacchan so formally, and why did I give Shoto his nickname? Well, dreams are the reflection of your subconscious so it makes sense in Shotos case.

But I have one last question, why were his lips cold?

It continues to bother me as I get dressed to I decided to look it up.

(I didn't look it up so don't think this is accurate)
It read, "..usually cold represents you needed something or not having enough of something. In some cases we've recorded it could mean you feel you're being held back from knowing something.." 

I scratch my head, what does that mean? So I think Shotos lying to me?? What would he have to lie about?

This is all too confusing.. I yawn and walk down go the breakfast area and just grab some cereal. I feel a tap on my shoulder and see Shoto smiling at me, "Hey cutie."

I hug him, "morning Shoto.."

As we eat I decide to tell him about my dream, at which he laughs at when I tell him about the formality between me and Kacchan.

He taps his chin when I tell him about the cold lips, he looks to the side, "I.. I don't think.. I'm hiding anything from you.."

I tilt my head, he's acting odd, maybe my subconscious was right. I pressure him.

"Shoto, you can tell me anything.." I try and meet eye contact but he continues to look away.

"I'm not sure if.. but.." he tries to find an excuse.

I put my hand on his knee, "anything."

He sighs in defeat, "fine, but your mom told me not to say anything, so I'll tell you after school, meet me in my room ok?"

I hug him for a second time, "ok."

When we finish we make our way to the school, which only takes a minute. I ask Shoto if he had a dream last night. He blushes and starts to go quiet.

"Was it about me?" I bend down a little to see his face.

He slightly nods, "It's embarrassing, I'd like not to have to say it."

I blush a little, "d-did you have a-"

"N-no!" He answers before I could finish, "but, I guess it was close.."

I blush even more after that, for some reason I'm not too embarrassed, just surprised at my curiosity towards the dream he had.

What does me mean by close? I think I'm too curious for my own good. I just want to get this day over with so Shoto can tell me what happened.

(Sorry if it ain't good, I'm tired and it's midnight =-=)