Chapter 33 - i'm home

Start from the beginning

The door from the lobby suddenly being opened by someone which made us pulled away right away, whoever they were they couldn't see that we were almost half naked.

"Where should i put this sir?" Glenn's voice appeared.

"Just put it there, I'll take it in my room by myself" Alex said.

"Okay" he said.

"Sir" glenn said.

"What?" Alex started to sound pissed.

"The usual car is under repair" Glenn said.

"Just use another one" he said.

I thought glenn was going to leave but no he still asked Alex some questions,

"Which one?" He asked Alex.

"Whatever you want!" Alex said.

"Okay sir" Glenn said then i heard the door was being closed.

"I hat being disturbed in the middle of our business" i said.

"Sorry" he said the started to lean closer but i looked away.

"I just want to have a good sleeping tonight, I'm going to take a shower" i said before leaning close then kissed his cheek.

I walked away from him then making my way into his room, he looked annoyed when i did that but it was fun to tease him though.

"And Alex, can you take that to our room? Cause you probably doesn't want Glenn to see me naked" i winked then left him alone in the kitchen.

I got into the bathroom then washed my body right away, well i felt so tired and sleepy that night I hoped he understood.

~

I woke up in the morning with my head facing the big window, the curtain was opened and i could see a pool right in front of it. Where Alex was swimming alone in there, i got up from the bed then trying to be real awake.

I made my way into the kitchen cause i was starving for food, i need a breakfast. I thought I was going to cook for breakfast but.., Luna is finally back from her holiday.

"Luna!" I said and she looked surprise when she saw me.

"Oh my god! You moved in?!" She said then she opened her arm for a hug.

"I just moved in a week ago, how are you?" I asked her.

"I'm good, how are you?" She asked.

"I'm good too" i said while smiling.

"Oh thankfully i made an extra burrito, are you on a diet?" She asked me then i shook my head, my tummy was groaning when I smelled the smell of it.

"Good my stomach is groaning" i said then she laughed.

"Oh girl go get yours" she laughed then i began to eat the burrito while sitting on the dining table, facing the lake where i could the pool from a far.

"When did you get here?" She asked me.

"Last night" i said.

I watched Alex who was just done swimming and he was drying himself with a towel, isn't it cold outside? But he looked just fine.

He got in then a minute later he entered the kitchen with just a towel and a bathing suit, I looked at him and he smiled. I didn't know if he smiled because of me or the smell of the burrito,

He leaned closer to kiss my cheek then smiled, "Morning" he said.

"Morning" i said while chewing on my food.