xx | RUDE

RUDE

This book is a work of fiction.
Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are use factiously, and an resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Copyright © 2014 thisShin
Book Cover by thisShin
Story Started: August 9, 2014
Story Ended: April 30, 2015
First Revision April 15 — 25, 2020

All rights reserved.
No part of this book may be reproduced, scanned or distributed in any printed or electronic form without permission. Please do not participate in or encourage piracy of copyrighted materials in violation of the author's rights.

Author's Note

After five years, I'm going to revise the book.

I wrote RUDE back in 2014, I was still in high school and grammar didn't really matter to me. I've never thought about revising it until now. And I just realised readers have been criticising my work destructively. I was young back then when I wrote this book and I didn't care about grammars I just want to write. Well the good thing is although I received a lot of backlash with regards to my grammar here, it didn't stop me.

But re-reading them now that I'm older, they actually hurt. So please, don't criticise people in here destructively.

Yeah I guess that's all there is to it. I'll be finishing this book and continue writing it's sequel 'Bad Boy, Good Boy'.

This book is subject to further revisions so except changes in the near future. Thank you and enjoy reading.