11| Him

Belle

"Hello, Mr. Gandy".

This seems to get his attention because now he is looking directly at me.

We stay staring at one another like there is no one around us at all but its short lived because I hear Steven clear his throat.

Holding his hand out Steven says in what seems to be a jealous tone "Hi, my name is Steven and you are?".

Mr. Gandy breaks eye contact with me and glares at Steven then grabs Steven's hand, their hand shake looks like they are trying to break each others hands off.

"David Gandy" Mr. Gandy says with a dead glare and a very serious tone.

Both of them are staring at each other with so much hatred in their eyes so I decide to say something.

"Mr. Gandy how are you?" I ask.

"Good, thanks and please call me David", he says while smiling at me making me blush.

Just when I am about to tell Mr. Gandy I mean David to seat with us Steven's phone starts to ring.

He excuses himself and leaves me alone with David.

"Is he your boyfriend?", he asks me in a serious tone.

"Ehh NO!! He is a friend that I just met", I reply quickly.

I could swear I just heard David whisper under his breath a "good", but maybe I am just making stuff up.

"Are you here with someone?I curiously question him back.

"Yes..."he answers making my mood to drop.

I think he was about to say something else when Steven comes back and asks me for my number because he has to leave due to a personal emergency, so I give it to him saying a quick bye to him.

I think we are going to be good friends.

Then Steven leaves leaving me and David once again alone.

I still feel sad about David's respond.

I think he notices that my face dropped when he mentioned that he wasn't alone because right away he says "But with a friend of your dad and mine".

Hearing him say this it brings so much happiness and relief to my heart.

Here I was thinking he was here with someone and by someone I mean a women.

"Ohh I am waiting for my bestfriend Ren", I respond with a big smile.

Like magic Ren appears with the drinks, "It's crazy downstairs", she comments then she notices that I am not alone.

"Bel who is this handsome man?".

That's Ren, she is checking him out like a piece of meat.

"I am a friend of Ela, she was telling me about you".

"I hope good things", she responds to David. He just smirks and nods his head.

"Well Bel I am going to have fun in the dance floor are you coming?" Ren asks me.

"Sure", I say back.

I nod towards David as a way to excuse myself and follow Ren to the dance floor.

We arrive to the dance floor and without wasting time we begin to dance, I let loose trying to relax and let the loud music guide my body.

As I am enjoying myself I feel a constant stare, but I decide to ignore it and keep dancing.

David

I am staring at the dude that is very close to MY Ela. I feel like ripping his eyes out for even looking at her, she is so innocent that she doesn't notice that he likes her.

I am so concentrate on the many ways that I can get rid of this guy so that I can be all alone with her when I hear her beautiful voice.

She greets me and we lock eyes ignoring everything and everyone around us.

Then we are interrupted by the guy next to her who now I know because he introduces himself to me as Steven.

Him and I stare at each other and if glares could kill let's just say that he would be dead by now and six feet underground.

Ela asks me how I am doing to which I answered her with a "good", but I don't like that she keeps calling me by my last name so I tell her to call me David, wishing to hear my name come off her beautiful lips.

The Steven guy leaves us alone giving me the opportunity to ask her if he is her boyfriend, she tells me that she has just met him making him just a friend.

Satisfied with her answer I whisper to myself a "good" hoping that she doesn't hear me.

After Ela decides to ask me if I had come alone or with someone.

I told her that yes I had come with someone to the club.

Right away I see her face drop, she looks sad making me mentally slap myself because I should of mention that I came with Max.

The Steven guy comes to get her number and leaves, after he left I tell her that the person that I came with is a friend of mine and her dad. 

Later I am introduce to Ren who is Ela's bestfriend, I notice that Ren is the opposite of my Ela.

The girls decide to go dancing, I stay in the VIP area and sit by the big window to get a good view of the dance floor.

I see that Ela starts to move her body to the music that is being play, I see her hips move driving me crazy.

This girl is going to be the dead of me I swear. Max comes to where I am and takes a seat, he notices that I am looking at someone.

"I understand, is it her in the red dress?", he asks.

"Yes that's her".

"She is a beauty now I know why you are like a dumb ass".

"But remember that she is forbidden fruit David!", Max remainds me.

An hour later

I have in hand a whiskey while I keep an eye on Ela, Ren has been buying drinks making me worry about Ela.

Ela looks a little too tipsy.

She is still dancing when I see that a guy with black hair is approaching her, I take a full swing of the whiskey finishing it all at once.

Standing up I start heading to where my Ela is at. Doesn't take me long to reach where she is at.

The black hair guy now has his both hands on her hips, making me see red.

I grab him by his collar in a harsh way I push him away from her. I wrap my arms around Ela's waist pushing our bodies together.

She looks at me directly since our faces are so close to each other and to my surprise she kisses me with so much passion.

I grab her head and kiss her back with the same intensity.

I can taste the alcohol in her mouth, her mouth is the sweetest thing I have ever tasted.

Kissing her hard I bite her delicious lower lip making her gasp, this gives me the perfect opportunity to insert my tongue inside her mouth.

We have a tounge battle to which I win, I hear her moan causing my friend down there to wake up.

Breaking the kiss not because I want to but because she is very drunk and I don't want to do anything that she doesn't want. I grab her hand and start to walk to the exit with her.

Author's Note

Their first kiss!! Where do you Bel and David are leaving to?

**Don't forget to vote and leave a comment and share the story**

Love,

J.P