"What?" You asked her.

"You need to look like you're ready to take a nap, you don't need to dress up for this man anymore after what he did to you. He doesn't need your precious time, he's going to be a waste of all that expensive makeup I bought you," she dragged you over to your draws and pulled out some black sweatpants.

She moved around your room grabbing things that would ensure for you to look like you don't care. She grabbed black socks and some (Jesus)slippers. Soori went to your closet and pulled out an oversized gray hoodie and threw it onto your bed.

"Come on, go to the restroom and get changed. When you're finished come in here and I'll do your makeup!" Soori shoves you into the restroom to let you get changed.

In the end, you looked like you could fall asleep in the next millisecond. Soori had used eyeshadow to make bags under your eyes. She was a makeup artist and a very good one at that, she went to school and got her masters and bachelors degree in cosmetology.

Soori also helped you with texting Jaehyun since she's seen every K-Drama and Lifetime Christmas movie to ever step foot on the face of the internet. She knows how this always goes down.

Your(Soori's) conversation with Jaehyun went something like this:

YOU: Meet me at Monster Cupcakes 305-7 Itaewon 2(i)-dong.

YOU: Now.

JAEHYUN: Thank you so much for texting me, you have no idea how much I've wanted to see your name pop up in my phone

JAEHYUN: you know I still haven't changed your name

YOU: Jaehyun, I want to get this done. Just meet me there.

JAEHYUN: I still love you (y/n)

YOU: Cut the bullshit Jung Jaehyun. Just go.

JAEHYUN: yes ma'am

When it came to acting, Soori was the person to go to. She also did improv for a long time, we like an over-achiever.

She sent you off with her wireless earbuds and started a call with you. She kept the phone and she sat in your apartment and waited for Jaehyun to arrive.

When he did walk into the café, his eyes immediately went to you, he looked confused at first but he smiled anyway. He made his way towards you and sat down in front of you.

"(Y/N), I'm ready to expl—" he began to say but you quickly sat up from your slouching position and you put your hand down lightly on the table.

"No, Jaehyun, I came here to talk with you," you repeated everything Soori told you and tried to play it cool since Soori gave you a quick run-down on how to act.

"Please tell me what you want to know, I'm open," he wiped the smile off his face and was ready to tell you anything you wanted to know.

Soori told you to go ahead and ask him anything you wanted to for a while. You started off with a very basic and straight to the point question. "Why did you do what you did?"

He sighed before looking up at you with those dimples that you once found adorable. "I don't know what I was thinking. I was drunk and I know that isn't a valid answer right now but it's all I have to tell you," he blankly said.

Soori tells you one more question. "Were any of those girls prettier than I am?" You didn't really understand this question but went along with your best friends judgment since she was the only one you could trust right now.