Chapter 16

Jake's POV

Finally it's time for Austin to perform. I feel bad for doing this to him, I guess I'll apologize later. Now Austin is getting the chair. Once he sat on it, he started singing. During the bridge he was about to stand up, but he couldn't. Dinah and I laughed. Once he pulled himself off of the chair there was hole on his pants. Now the fans were laughing at him. Annnnd now I feel really bad.

Once the concert was over. I walked back to the bus. I changed into something comfortable then start to relax on the couch. I pulled out my ipad and start facetime with my two bestfriends back at home in Hawaii. Yes I was born in Hawaii (Oahu) then moved to LA.

"Hi Jake!" Screamed Jonna and Justin. They're brother and sister

"Hi, how you guys doin?"

"Good!"

"You're lying" I glared at them

"Well Justin started it!"

"Oh Jonna same old Jonna"

"Shut it, when are you coming back?"

"In two weeks. Since we have a break"

"Yaaay!" They cheered happily

"You want play black ops?"

"Shootz we're already playing"

"Alright lemme go online"

I went to the back to see Camila.

"Hi Camila"

"Hi" she said quietly

"Do you mind if I play on the ps3?"

"Oh um no go ahead"

I set the ipad down facing me because i'm still facetiming with my friends.

"Who's with you?" Justin asked

"Camila"

"As in Cabello? Fifth Harmony? The girl you had a huge crush--

I cutted them off "yes! That Camila"

"Here" I said handing Camila the ipad

After their little talk. Camila handed me back the ipad. Then she walked out.

"So you guys dated?" They asked curiously

I nodded

"Can we please not talk about this. Let's just play black ops"

"Ok!"

Hours later. We are still playing

"Justin he's behind you!" I yelled

Then BAM!! We won!

"Fuck yeah!!!!!"

"I'll be back guys" I said walking away

As I walked passed by Camila's bunk. I heard soft sniffles. Hearing her cry breaks my heart. Just because I broke up with her, Doesn't mean I'll stop caring for her.

"H-hey you alright in there?"

"Y-yea"

I opened her bunk to see her crying. I pulled her into a hug

"Hey what's wrong?"

"I thought you hated me?"

"I can't stay mad at you forever. Now tell what's wrong?"

"I know we won't be together again because of one stupid mistake that happened to you before. And I feel stupid. You hate me! I'll never forgive myself. I've lost the best thing that has happen to me. I just miss you! I miss being in your arms, I miss kissing you, I miss us!"

"Hey hey shh. I don't hate you. To be honest I still loved you even if you cheated on me. I can't stop thinking about you. And don't you dare call yourself stupid. Just remember. No matter what the cause, I will always love you."

We stared into each others eyes. We started to lean in. Once our lips touched, I pulled her closer to me deepening the kiss. Suddenly I heard someone clearing their throat. We pulled away, seeing Dinah smirking at us.

"Um hi?" I said nervously

///// OMG THANKS FOR THE 1k READS! I FUCKIN LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!////