Chapter 15

Dinah's POV

Jake and I was finishing up our master-piece while Austin was doing his sound check.

"Is the bucket ready?" Jake Asked

"Yeah, but where do I put the flour?"

"Pour it in his hair dryer"

After I was finished. We hid the camera where he couldn't find it. Then me and Jake went to our dressing room to turn on the tv that is connected to the camera.

10 minutes later, Austin finally finished and was walking towards his dressing room. Me and Jake sat in front of the tv to see what will happen. Once Austin opened his door. A bucket oil was being poured on him. We started to laugh. Then he went to his bathroom to wash himself, when he turned the faucet the water shot him to his 'package'. Me and Jake bursted laughing while Lauren and Ally came in to our dressing room. After he washed himself he picked up his hair dryer, then poof! Flours was being blown to his hair. Me and Jake looked at each other then fell to the ground laughing our asses off.

"Phase 1, check!" We said at the same time

"What "phase 1"?" Camila asked coming in

We quickly turned off the tv acting like nothing happened

"Nothing" we said innocently

Lauren's POV

Ally and I walked back to our dressing room finding Dinah and Jake laughing. We looked at the tv to see Austin getting hit on his package. We laughed along with them. After the prank was over. Or I thought it was over.

"Phase 1, check!" Yelled Jake and Dinah.

Then Camila came in

"What 'Phase 1'?" She asked

"Nothing" they said innocently

"We'll be back" said Jake dragging Dinah out the door.

Hmm I wonder what they are up to.

I followed them. They went to the stage.

"What are you two doing?" I asked making them jump.

"We're checking up on our phase 2"

"Let me guess this is for Austin?"

"Yes"

"Can I help?"

"Sure, can you check up on the stool that he's gonna be sitting on tonight?"

"You guys superglued it didn't you?"

"Of course"

"Nice"

After I checked on. I walked back to the room.

"It's all good" I said bravely

"Ok hood now we just gotta wait for tonight"