Chapter Sixteen-Love

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

---------------------------------------

I stared at my best guy freind, wondering why all of the sudden this had all come on. I mean REALLY! I fell in love with my brothers best freind, my brother fell in love with mine! WHY IS MY LIFE SO FARTING MESSED UP!?!?!?!

I sighed as I stared at Fred. He didn't even glance at me. "Fred?" I requested. I needed to have a word with him. But what to say? 'Fredward Potatoe Greene, I am in love with you, and I would like it if you could punch this fake blonde in the face'? Rico looked at me with wide eyes. Oh, turd. Twin telepathy absolutly farts sometimes. I sighed and nodded, not feeling quite up for adventure anymore. I looked down, suddenly finding my shoes quite interesting....

I felt a familiar hand pull my chin up intill I was looking her in her pale red eyes. She ushered me closer with her finger. I leaned forword, hesitantly, intill her mouth was at my ear. She whispered, "You are way.....better that that BARBIE over there! Trust me, if you want him, he's all yours." I looked her in the eye again, shocked.

She had given me a compliment, a pep-talk, and knew that I loved Fred. I raised an eyebrow, not wanting to speak, and not wanting my shock to roll off of me like... I dunno...water?

Rico heard my thoughts and chuckled slightly to himself. "Rico...has been practicing.......with his mind reading.....he can read.....not only yours.....bu others as well....." Zeee took a deep breath and continued explaining. "He can tell....people his....thoughts.....and even others....through his mind..." She took another deep breath and I nodded. "Plus.." She said with a laugh. "It's not so.....hard to ....read your face..." She smiled warmly, and I didn't hate her.

I looked at them both and then focused entirely on Zee. "Your right. I am better than her. He. Will. Be. Mine." Each word was a sentence, due to my determination. I marched right in front of Fred, who was now laughing with Rosalie, deep in conversation. "Fred, we need to talk." He nodded, his eyes widening. Not that I blame him, the determination in my voice was kind of scary.

Rosalie turned me around and snapped, "We were talking! And you can't tell him what to do! He wants to be with me!!" She sounded rude, making Fred's face crinkled in what could only be disgust. This was going to be easy. "Actually, we need to talk about something quite personal. Please excuse any inconvienince. I am dreadfully sorry." And I grabbed Fred's hand, braiding my fingers in his. His hand felt warm.

We stopped and climbed up a tree. He sat on a strong limb and looked at me, waiting. I cleared my throught. "So....... Is Rosalie nice?" I should start this out with easy conversation. Fred shrugged and his face crinkled up again.

"I don't like how she talked to you. That was hardly nice at all." I nodded. "What's she like?" I asked him easily. He smiled. "She was really nice, kind of funny, too." I hid my face in my hair, a wave of jealousy hitting me like...water. "She was really easy going, really cute, played with her hair, giggled alot. Kind of annoying after a while though." I let out a sigh of relief, to quiet for him to hear. I shook of my hair and grinned at him, ushering him on.

"And then she talked to you like...like....you were dog poo..or something she just stepped in...or dog poo she had stepped in or-" I covered him mouth with my hand, laughing. "Okay! Okay! I get it! She's a total turd after a while." We laughed together for a while, it was comfortable and warm. I looked up at him, my chocolate brown eyes sparkling with sudden seriousness.

"Fred." I whispered.

"Belle." He whispered at the same time I did. We laughed and did it again.

"You first." What's up with this unusion stuff?

"At the same time?" I suggested. He nodded. We both took a deep breath. Here goes nothing.

"I love you." I widened my eyes. These weren't my words, they were Fred's. He had said this before I had gotten a single word out of my mouth. I gasped, and felt a warm tingle down my spine.

"You stole my line." I smiled and hug-takled him. We fell out of the tree. We landed on our feet of course, laughing away. After I calmed down, I kissed him with all the sincerety and passion I had, and I feel, almost as if he did the same.

There was a loud snarl comming from the left. I opened my eyes, not taking my lips away from Freddy. I gasped in horror through my nose.

Oh, turd.