Chapter Four-Surprizes

CHAPTER FOUR

-------------------------

"YAAAAWWWWNNN!!!" I stretched and my eye lids opened only half way, still groggy. Stupid eyeballs. I saw a figure standing beside my bed. I recognized that face......"BUBBY!!" I smiled got wide and my eyes did the same. I threw my arms around my brother, Rico, AKA, Bubby. Ever since I was little I've called my big brother Bubby. I love him sooooo much. "Who's my favorite girl?" He asked me, his favorite chika. "ME ME ME MEMEMEMEMEMEME!!!!" I jumped up and down on my bed. "HEY BUBBAYYYY! DO YOU WANT TO GO ON AN ADVENTURRRREEE?!?!?!" He smiled him dazzling, swoon worthy smile. Of course I would never swoon over my brother. That would be kind of gross. (:P) I love him though. He chuckled softly. I ran out of the room and slid down the stairs down to the living room area. I jumped and cart-wheeled and flopped and flipped. Bubby was HOME! Bubby had been out directing a movie for the past 2 months. Rico followed, doing exactly what I did. We laughed and shoved each other around. "Common Bubby, I'm hungry!" I took his hand and we ran into the kitchen. We laughed and stopped at the doorway. I couldn't believe my eyes. My eyes got all teary and I had a hard time breathing. I looked over to my Bubby for an explanation. His eyes were as large as the planet Earth itself. His lips were slightly parted in horror, no air moving through the horrified mouth. I looked back to my freind, reluctant. More than reluctant, I never wanted to see this again. "Izzy. Are you alright?" I whispered, not even as loud as a breath, or a gental caress of the wind through a feild of red wild flowers. There was definatly enough blood on the floor to count as the red in red flowers. There, sprawled across the floor, was my best freind, Izabelle Bat Vampilla.

Zee opened her mouth and murmured something I didn't understand. I ran over to her and placed her upright, supporting her head. "I'm sorry Zee-Zee, I didn't seem to hear you. Will you repeat what you just said?" I put my ear closer to her mouth and she gurbled, "Belle.....Belle go get Vi. *huff huff* I think, I....I...I think I, I have vampircanitis. I need you....*huff huff* to go get her. Please." She groaned and lied down, she threw up a fountain of the blood she ate a long while ago. I looked at Bubby. I sent him a message of what Izzay just said to me, only using my mind. We are twins remember. Of course we can talk through our minds! His face didn't change, he just nodded, running out in record time.

HOLY CRUD OMG HOLY COW OF TACOS! WHAT DO I DO! I ran to go get some water. WAIT! Vampires don't drink water! TISK TISK TISK I ran to the refrigerator and climbed in. Blood, Blood, Blood...... Where's all the blood? "VI!! WHERE THE HECK IS ALL THE BLOOD?!?!" There was a slight mumble. It came from where I had propped up Izzay earlier. I was like lightning running to her aid. "Say that again Izzy?" I leaned down closer to hear. She whispered again, still uncomprehendable. "Again?" This time I heard her, "I'm sorry........Bells....I just, *huff* got so.....*moan* thirsty.....yesterday.." She said it very slowly, sounding in pain the entire time. Finally Vi, Pinky, Nikky, and Bubby ran in. Nikky's eyes got wide with horror. I covered his eyes and snarled at Bubby, "Ricardo Direct Limbsky! How dare you brink my baby brother in to see something this horrible!!" I glared at him through my eyes, wide with disbelief. He opened his mouth to no avail. He couldn't speak. Poor Baby! No not Bubby! Nikalous you fart eater!

"Oh Nikky! I'm so sorry you had to see that! Common, follow me. I took him to the living room and kissed his forehead. "But Belly! I want to help!" He looked so adorable and desperate I almost took him to Zee. But of course I didn't. I sighed and gave him a warning look, then a wary smile as I rushed of to my best freind. "How's she lookin Doc?" Bubby and I asked Vi at the same time. Pink had already skipped of to make Zee a pretty, puffy dress for a WELCOME BACK party or black mourning dresses and tuxes in case.......

Vi looked at us and sighed. "It will take a few diagnostics to see for sure, but I can't do those with you guys in the room." She looked at us then at the door. Bubby and I groaned, but we left of course. I really hope Pink doesn't have to make those mourning outfits.....