Chapter Ten-The Talk

CHAPTER TEN!!

-----------------------

Bubby would not stop pacing across the room. He was going to wear a hole in the floor, in the shape of his feet for crying out loud! Nikki was washing my cuts and Violet was rubbing a wash cloth across my head, healing it using her guru powers. I had gone a little overboard with the bruising....Pink was making a dress that she said would make me look like a fairy. Hopefully not with wings. Zee was in her room, trying to figure out if she should come near me, or take Bubby (who I haven't left since Zee "lost her temper") and run fo it. I hid my thoughts well, and when ever Bubby looked my way I would sniffle and look pittiful. I could be a great actress one day.....

"It's alright Rico," Pink spokeup, holding a white dress made entirely of daisy petals. "We'll get to the bottom of this!" She giggled and pulled the dress over my head, for I had stood up with my hands in the air. I had purple hightops with yellow plaint splatters. Curtesy of Fred. Such a nice kid, a good pall. Unlike the brother stealing LEACH in the other room.

Bubby sighed and told me, "You look beautiful." "Thankyou, my Bubby." I kissed his cheek as I thanked him. "You should talk to Zee-Zee, ask her what happend, I hope she dowsn't feel guilty." I put on a fake pouty, inoccent face. I sniffed and rubbed my left eye. Bubby walked into the room of the enemy, nodding with an angry look on his face. He would be safe with her, but if they were alone.......I wouldn't be....He would be in the eye of the storm, while I would be in the worst part. The part of pain, and lonelyness.....

When he was safely inside of the room, I ran up and put my ear to the door. Vi gave me a disapproving look and puled me away. "no! but I have to know what they say!" I whispered to my purple eyed sister. She shook her head and dragged me to my closet. She took of my dress and slipped me on some pajama shorts and a white tank top with spagetti straps. She took me to my bed where she pulled my blanketup to my chin and kissed my forehead. I bit my bottom lip, torn by the delema. I am really tired..... Violet turned off the light and said, "Sleep tight, sweet Belle. Dream sweet dreams, much like yourself.

And I fell asleep.