Chapter Three-Blood Lust

CHAPTER THREE

-------------------------

We walked up the path to the treehouse that we call home. I stopped at the rope ladder and held my hand out the rope. Gesturing to it. "Vampires first!" I smiled a big old Belle smile. A snake crawled on my arm i was gesturing to and rested on my shoulder softly. "Awww. Snake hug." I kissed Fluffy's nose. Zee was already halfway up the ladder so i started to climb to. We got inside and put our backpacks down. I sat on the foot of Zee's bed. She laid down. I kept thinking. I looked over at Izzay. She looked dead. She was pale, her eyes were open and lifeless, and she wasnt breathing or even moving. I didn't dare wake her up. Vampires are cranky without their naps. Yes. That's right. She was sleeping. Not dead. She's a vampire for cri\ying out loud! Gosh. Conclusion jumpers. I kept trying to think of an idea but slowly I fell asleep as well...

I awoke to something cold on my neck. I reached back to see what it was but it cut my finger. I couldn't scream though. The pain caught me off gaurd. There for illiminating my voice.I slowly moved and turned around. OH! That's what cut me. I had fallen asleep on Izzay's bed and her mouth was open. Her eyes were lifeless, no feeling to them, no dream in them. I shuddered. I looked at her mouth again. She had one drop of blood on fang. Oh no. I went to reach it before it hit her tongue but was a 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 of a second to late. It hit her tongue. She snared at lunged at me. I rolled out of the way and ran. FAST! If I slower down, even a bit, then she would kill me and suck me dry. THINK THINK THINK! She chased me around the house. Nobody was home. That's odd. THINK THINK THINK THINK THINK!!!!!! Then it hit me. I smiled. "DIINNGG!" I sang. I rushed into the kitchen. I had outran Zee. She was nowhere in site. I got a cup and filled it with water. The glass was only halfway full when I heard it. A brutal snarly hiss comming from the doorway. There was Zee. Eyes glazed over, lifeless, No breathing. Just growls from her chest. Sleep feeding. Silly Vampires. I smiled. "HEY IZZAY! TIME FOR A MORNING SHOWER!" I shouted as I threw the water from the now full (or was full) glass. Her eyes blinked a few times and her breathing began again. I smiled triumfant.

Izzay was flabbergasted (Ha. Old people word). Then she was infurriated. She licked her lips and smacked 2 times. She looked sad now. Or maybe frightend. "Belle." She was nervous. "I taste blood. Your blood...... What happend?"

I told my best freind everything that had happend. "I'm so sorry. I should have been more careful." I wasn't smiling this time. She shook her head. "Don't be sorry Bells. It wasn't your fault. I should be more careful as to where I fall asleep." "Im the one who didnt move to my bed when I went to sleep. I was in yours!" I defended her. We faught like this for hours intill it was a game and we were smiling and giggling our butts off.