Chapter Six-Awakening

CHAPTER SIX!!!

----------------------

"BEEP! BEEEEEP! BEEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEEEEEEEEP!!!!" I searched for the snooze button. What the heck? No alarm clock either! I opened my eyes relunctantly. There was a pink figure shouting annoyingly just to bug me. I snarled at my sister. "PIIINK! WHAT CAN A GIRL DO TO GET SOME SLEEP AROUND HERE!" I gagged on my own anger, realizing how thirsty I was. Pink giggled and thought 'Well you haven't drank anythink in 1...2...3..........4...yeah 4 days!' I rolled my eyes. My sister could create a horribly furosous beast, be an arrogant jerk, and read at an Einstien level when she was 5, but when it came to math.... I sniffed the air and plugged my nose. "WHATS THAT SMELL!?!?!" I screamed completely forgeting about my earlier thirst. When I pulled my arm it had gotten worse. I experamentally smelled my pit. OMG IT STINKS LIKE.....DEATH HIM SELF!!! (p.s. if this is death reading this I smelled of rosses and lilacs) I got up and announced my smellyness (of rosses and lilacs) and went to bathe.

I got out of shower and hitched the towel around me. I went to my closet and picked out a long flowy white dress that matched my hair and dragged on the ground elegantly, and decided to leave my hair down. I put on lime golden colored lipstick and light yellow eyeshadow. I put on my paint splatter white hightops, but then decided against it and changed into golden sandels whoms sandal strapps reached up to my knees. I looked like a goddess. I walked over to my accoustic guitar, slipped on my gold knuckle gloves and slipped on my collor. I plucked at my guitar intill I was playing 'Breath' by Taylor Swift. I knew why I was to. Some mourn different hat others. I sang along to Taylor's words that played in my mind,

"I see your face in my mind as I drive away, cause none of us thought it was gonna end that way. People are people and sometimes they change their minds, but it's killing me to see you go after all this time. MmmmmmmmmMmmmMmmmMMmmmmmmm......Music starts playin like the end of a sad movie. It's the kinda ending you dont really wanna see, cause it's tragedy and it'll only bring you down, now I don't know what to be without you around. And we know it's never simple, never easy, never a clean break no one here to save me. Your the only thing I know like the back of my hand, and I can't breath without you, but I have to, breath without you, but I have to......"

I sang the some 2 times before I opened my eyes. The first thing I saw was my Bubby. He held a camcorder and had recorded the whole thing. I quickly blushed and looked down. "You look beautiful Belly. Like an angel. Your voice is more beatiful than jingle bells on a snowy Christmas morning. It is truely a gift. Again, like an angel. I smiled. No wonder all these girls were head over heals for my Bubby. MY Bubby. He heard my thoughts and chuckled his signature Ricardo chuckle. I leaned down and kissed his nose. "Thankyou Bubby." I murmured, but with feeling. He nodded and his eyes became weary. I searched his thoughts. Thinking the same thing as me. Zee-Zee. Izzay. Izabelle Bat Vampilla. But his had a different vibe to them. I couldn't quite make it out. "Would you like to see her?" He asked his eyes lighting up at being reunited with our best freind. I jumped up and almost tripped over my dress and choked on my guitar(When I fell it could have gone down my throut. P.S. I didn't fall)."YES I WANNA GO YOU INSANE, BUT LOVELY, BROTHER OF MIINNNE!" He took my hand with a huge smile and we ran to Izzay's room at top speed.