Chapter 13

Hell. The one word Rebecca could use to describe school. She could no longer lead the team, leaving it to her best friend, Jessica to be the temporary captain. Running and gym weren't exactly what she could do easily, but kept herself still in shape, but with other methods. Purging.

She sat calmly in the classroom at Friday. It had been more than a month since the accident, but nothing came back to normal. While sitting in her seat near the window she looked across from her at the needy couple. It was a free class, since the teacher was gone, so they all stayed inside and had fun. Except her.

She glanced over at the girl in front of her, her brows furrowing. She had beautiful blond hair, sparkly hazel eyes and a gorgeous, tall figure. What did she have? Brown hair, green, dull eyes, pale skin. Her figure was only a bit shorter, but Candice had way more curves. The proper girl for Oliver Jackson. 

Rebecca placed her healthy palm over her forehead, looking down at her lap. Was Candice right? Did she gain weight? Was that the reason why she fell? Then a sudden though made her realize. She fell from behind the pyramid. The place where Candice was supposed to be, so they can keep her from falling.She wasn't there at all. Even when she fell, Candice was at the front.

Rage filled the brunette cheerleader as she looked up at the couple, who were basically eating each other at the moment. She got up and walked to them, glaring at them as she waited for them to finish the saliva exchange.

''Can't you see we are busy here, Rebecca?'' Candice spoke, rolling her name with venom as she noticed the girl, her arms remaining around Oliver's neck.

''Is he the reason you did it?'' Rebecca asked coldly while looking at them.

''I don't know what you are talking about.''

''Oh, you of all people know exactly what I am talking about. You know, Candice. The reason you never sat with us or hanged out with us is because of your rotten personality.'' 

''Excuse me?''

''No, you are not excused. You bully the freshmen since you were one. You sleep around and talk behind people's backs. You threaten the smarter students to make your work or you will bully them. That's one of the reasons you fitted for the cliché of a cheerleader. Being mean and nasty is so common for us, that people think we are just bitches with pompoms in their hands and no brains!'' Rebecca basically shouted, clenching her healthy fist.

''Look, Becs, I don't know what has gone into your mind, but maybe you are just jealous.'' Candice said sweetly and looked around at the formed crowd.

''What?'' 

''Yeah. I mean it does suck. Kicked out of the team just because your weight wasn't suitable for the team and you fell. Loosing your boyfriend at the same day and your grades dropped because you weren't in class for such a long time. Not to mention the little throwing up problem, I always wondered how you stayed slim after pigging out.'' 

''You are wrong. I don't do that.'' Rebecca said, trying to wash all concern from her face.

''Then explain this video of you yesterday after lunch.'' Candice said and showed the video on her phone, the class basically gasping once seeing it.

Rebecca looked at the video with wide eyes. There was nobody in the bathroom, she was sure. She glanced around, people already talking and staring at her.

'That explains it.'

'Who knew she would hit such a bottom.'

'Talk about disgusting.'

'Isn't she a cheerleader? Isn't she supposed to run to get slimmer or something.'

'Mega turn off, man.'

She listened to the whispers, her eyes looking back to the front at the pair of chocolate ones. She shook her head slightly, her form shaking slightly.

''Anything to say, little miss Fake?'' Candice asked sassily and placed a hand on her hip.

''I see now...'' Rebecca said quietly, slowly raising her look from the ground to meet with the pairs of brown eyes. ''You two really do match. One breaks my heart and the other just plainly bullies me.'' she said and turned to Oliver. ''I hope you are happy now.''

''Becca.'' Oliver started only to be stopped by Rebecca's raised hand.

''Stop, Oliver. I don't want to hear it. You have always said I am a brat, snob, you basically called me a slut after sleeping twice with you. You always wanted me to stop being the captain of the cheerleaders so your boys could grab my girls' attention at plays and so I am not as popular. I hope you are both very happy now.'' she said and ran out of the room, tears rolling down her cheeks.

''Becca!'' Oliver yelled and ran to the door, before a hand grabbed his shoulder.

''Oli, don't. '' Candice said and hugged his torso from behind. ''She won't do anything, don't worry. She was just bluffing and making a show.''