Part twent four

Vic's point of view
Fuck. Richie walked to the stage thing where Hattie was and got handed the microphone. 'Right first of I don't deserve this so can everyone who voted for me change there minds to a certain girls *points to hattie* boyfriend please' Richie said. 'Okay thank you Richie' our principle said as Richie walked towards me. 'I like Hattie and all but she doesn't deserve me she deserves you' Richie said.

Hattie was stood on the stage looking confused. 'Okay our homecoming king is.. Victor Criss' our principle said. Henry pushed me of my chair and I walked to the stage as a crown was placed on my head. Hattie turned to me as I turned to her. I grabbed her waist and pulled her in for a kiss. There was many woops. 'Now let our homecoming royalty dance' our principle said. Hattie intertwined our hands and walked towards the dance floor. The song I don't wanna miss a thing started to play. Hattie wrapped her arms around my neck as I wrapped mine around her waist. 'I love you baby' I whispered. 'I love you too' she whispered putting her head on my shoulder. 'If you would like to join them you may now do so'. I looked over at Henry and Pat who was dancing together and then Reggie and Lilia. I kissed hattie's forehead. Hattie changed my life and everyone she knows and I love her so much it's unreal. It's unreal how someone like me can go from emotionless to how I am now. Henry's happier. Pat's happier. Lilia and Reggie finally admitted their feeling for each other. All down to one girl.

At the end of the night me and Hattie went back to mine and cuddled on my bed watching sappy movies. Hattie wanted to and I would do anything for my baby girl. 'Vic I love you so much' Hattie whispered putting her head on my chest. 'I love you too baby girl' I whispered closing my eyes. We fell asleep together.

And that's the end of bowers sister. I hope you guys liked it I loved the plot and Hattie and Lilia's friendship. Also Richie's a babe in this chapter.

I'm gonna be doing bowers gang preferences after this so stay tuned or whatever you want to say 🥰🥰😅

I love you guys xx