Part millie bobby brown

Hattie's point of view
We all got in belch's car and started blaring the music. 'Girls like you run around with guys like me' vic sung kissing my neck as I was on his lap. 'I'm so glad I moved here' I said. 'I'm so glad you moved here too' Henry said smiling at me. 'I'm glad you moved here too' vic said squeezing my waist. 'I'm so so fucking glad you moved here these boys were insane and you brought sanity' belch laughed. 'I'm glad you moved here I now have the boy if my dreams all because of you' pat said. I smiled letting tears fall down my face. 'I'm glad you moved here' Lou said. 'Don't cry' Henry said. 'I'm not' I laughed wiping my tears.

Later that night me and Henry walked into our room and crashed onto the bed. 'I'm so tired' I yawned hugging Henry's side. My phone started ringing. I got up to answer it. 'Hello my sexy best friend' I said to Lilia. 'Can I come to yours' Lilia cried. 'Oh my god what's wrong and yeah come over' I said . 'Steve' Lilia cried. 'Enough said Henry Lilia's coming over' I said.
Twenty minutes later Lilia was in our room. 'What did he do Lilia' Henry said rubbing her back. 'He said he had meet someone new and no longer wanted to be seen with me let alone be with me' Lilia cried. 'Oh babe' I said to Lilia wrapping my arms around her. 'Let's get to sleep and then me and the boys will go find Steve and Erm say hi while you too make pats basement into a slumber party with popcorn and music and what ever you want' Henry said. 'Thanks Henry and Thanks Hattie your like the siblings I never had' Lilia said smiling at us. 'Oh god no more sisters I'm gonna sleep on the floor' Henry said putting some blankets on the floor.

Henry's point of view.
The girls got dressed and went shopping for blankets and popcorn and whatever they want. 'Boys come over to mine now' I text our group chat. 'Coming hehe in you' pat responded. 'Eww yeah I'm coming' vic text. 'On Hattie' pat responded. 'Belch' I text laughing at pats response before I realised what he said. 'Patrick Hockstetter !!!!!!' I text. 'Ill be over in a few minutes I'm out anyway' 'oh baby we are turning your basement into a slumber party as Steve broke up with Lilia and Lilia is now like a sister to me because she's always over for Hattie' I text before putting my phone down.
The first to arrive was belch then pat then finally vic. ' so we are gonna find Steve beat the shit out him then make sure Lilia's okay' pat said pulling me onto the bed. 'Yes' vic said .

Hattie's point of view.
@Lilia

Always got my girl @hattie

Always got my girl @hattie.b to pick me up and put me in a weird dress but apparently I look stunning so cheers love. Can't wait for tonight @vic.bitch @pat.hockstetter @bowers.h and @belch.h.

'Aww Hattie you always make me so happy when I'm down' Lilia said as we walked to pats. Belch had picked up all the pillows blankets and fairy lights up earlier. 'Ah that's what I'm here for sorry it didn't work out with Steve' I said slugging my arm around her shoulder. 'Nah it's fine I kinda knew it was gonna happen' she said . 'You shouldn't of He's a Sket' I said walking up to pats door. We had a crap ton of popcorn and food that was gonna be cooked.

We walked down into the basement with our jaws dropped .'Jesus boys' Lilia said looking at the basement. The floor was covered in blankets and pillows as fairy lights danced around the room. I tried to speak but I couldn't. I smiled at the boys and ran over to them throwing my arms around them. 'Hey baby girl' vic said picking me up and spinning around. 'Hey baby' I laughed as I was put back on my feet. 'We brought face masks' I said running back over to Lilia and pulling her into the blankets. 'Watch this' I whispered in Lilia's ear. I walked over to vic and pushed him down so he was sitting on the floor. I kneeled down and straddled him. 'Lilia now' I laughed turning around as Lilia threw me a black face mask. 'No' vic laughed laying back so he was on his back. 'That's fine' I said shuddering up his chest . I took the hair tie of my wrist and tied his hair up with it and put the face mask on him . 'Oh my god' vic laughed as I got of him.
'Whoa, oh oh oh oh oh
No we're not going home tonight
Waiting up for the stars to shine
And we'll do it, and we'll do it, and we'll do it again.' Me and Lilia sung loudly dancing weirdly with our face masks on, hair in a messy bun and our pjs were on.
'I'm so glad I walked into the coffee shop' I said smiling. 'I'm so glad I bought your drink' Lilia laughed.

'Weird thing to say but I wanna have a baby girl' I said when we were all eating popcorn. Vic spat out the drink he was drinking at looked at me. 'Not at the moment obviously' I laughed laying my head on his lap. 'I love you' henry moaned. 'What the fuck' vic laughed turning his head. 'Oh my god can you not fuck in front of us' belch laughed. 'Ugh fine' pat laughed. Lilia looked at her phone. 'Alexa play hair little mix'  i said and pulled Lilia to her feet . 'Girl you need to get your phone
Erase that number
Don't call him back
'Cause he don't deserve it' me and vic sung to Lilia. 'But seriously you don't need him' I said wrapping my arms around her strongly.