Part sixteen

Vic's point of view
'I think you are Lilia I think you like Mr Huggins' Hattie laughed. 'Vic do you mind if I kill your girl' Lilia laughed. 'Yeah I do mind actually who wants to play truth or dare' I said. Everyone agreed. 'Last one to touch their nose' Henry said. Hattie was the last one. 'That's not fair' Hattie laughed. 'Truth or dare sexy' Lilia laughed. 'Mine' I laughed. 'Hattie wants dare' pat said. 'Yeah dare' Hattie said. 'Make out with vic for 30 seconds' belch said. 'He's sick though' Hattie laughed before straddling me. I kissed her lips lightly waiting for Hattie to react. Hattie's tongue slipped over my bottom lip as I gripped her hips.

'Excuse me not Thank you' Miss Brown called out. Hattie laughed against the kiss before turning around and wrapped my arms around her. 'Lilia truth or dare' Henry said. 'Truth' Lilia said. 'What did you see in Hattie to become friends with her' pat said. 'Her personality like who moves to America and doesn't change there money from pounds to dollars' Lilia laughed. 'Oi you weren't meant to tell anyone' Hattie laughed. I watched Hattie laughed and took in her features like how deep her dimples were or the fact that her forehead wrinkles when she smiled. 'I love you' I whispered in Hattie's ear before biting down on her ear lobe. 'I love you too baby' Hattie said. 'Ohhhh' everyone on our table laughed. Hattie stuck her middle finger up at them and laughed. 'Henrietta Bowers' Hattie said in a posh accent . 'Yes Harriet Bowers' Henry said in the same accent. 'Truth or dare' belch said.

'Dare since I'm not a wuss like Lilia' Henry laughed. 'Oh hahah' Lilia said. 'Shout lyrics to mine by bazzi' I said. 'Hands on your body I don't wanna waste no time Feels like forever even if forever's tonight Just lay with me, waste this night away with me You're mine, I can't look away, I just gotta say' Henry shouted. 'If you shout again your out' Miss Brown said. 'Got it' Henry shouted. 'I'm so over this job' Miss Brown said. 'Patrick' Hattie said. 'Yes Harriet' he laughed. 'Truth' I said 'or' Henry said 'date' belch finished. 'Dare' pat said. 'Les just play dares' belch said looking at Lilia. 'I'm so gonna make them make out' Hattie whispered in my ear. 'True' I laughed. 'Put your leg on the desk then let me and Hattie write something on your cast' Lilia said. Hattie leaned over to Lilia and whispered something in her ear. 'Yes' Lilia laughed before getting up and walking over to the teacher to get pens. 'What are you writing' I said to Hattie as pat put his leg on the table. 'Hi I'm Patrick Hockstetter and I suck Henry Bowers dick for a living' Hattie typed into her phone. 'Harriet phone please' Miss Brown said.

'No please' Hattie said. 'Harriet' Miss Brown said. Hattie groaned and took her phone to the front of the class. Her and Lilia walked back sharpies in hand. Lilia took the bandana out of her hair and wrapped it around pats eyes. 'Oi' pat laughed quickly intertwining his hands In Henry's . When Hattie and Lilia was done belch roared in laugher so did Henry. 'So it's bad Yes' pat said taking the bandana off. 'At least it true' he laughed. 'Eww I don't want to think about that' Hattie said sitting back on my lap. 'Harriet you know there's a chair right next to you. you don't need to sit on victors lap' Miss Brown said. 'Miss you need to lighten up school finishes on a few days which means you won't need to see any school kids for six weeks' Hattie said. 'Actually it's eight or nine weeks' I said. 'In Britain it was only six weeks later that's so not fair' Hattie laughed. 'That doesn't mean you can sit oh forget it' Miss Brown said giving in.

I high-fived Hattie and pulled her close to me. 'Couple goals' Lilia laughed. Hattie turned to me and mouthed 'I'm gonna be single forever' as Lilia said it. 'I'm sure your not gonna be single forever' belch said putting his hand on her knee. Hattie squealed and said 'leggie' .
Belch laughed and took his hand of her knee. Lilia was bright red. 'I totally ship it' Henry laughed making Lilia even redder if that was even possible. 'Belch my brother from another mother dare or dare' Hattie laughed. 'Dare I suppose it's not like I have another choice' belch said. 'Kiss Lilia' me Hattie pat and Henry said at the same time. 'You know what fuck it' belch said putting his hand on Lilia's cheek kissing her lips. 'My ship is sailing' Hattie shouted smiling. Steve was in the room and looked over at us when Hattie shouted. 'This could of been you Steve but you dumped her for a slut' I said flipping him of. 'Yeah fuck you Steve' Hattie said . 'What did I say about kissing' Miss Brown said. 'And What did I say about chilling out' Hattie laughed.

'Jesus the gang is gonna be over ran by girls ughh girls' pat laughed. 'Does that mean your gay not bi' belch said. 'I suppose so' pat laughed. 'Miss can I have my phone back' Hattie shouted. 'Don't go on it again or I'm taking it for the rest of the day' Miss Brown said. 'Should I post this' Hattie said showing me a picture of us. 'Yeah you should we both should' I said air dropping the photo to myself.
@vic.bitch

She's my everything @hattie

She's my everything @hattie.b I love you baby ❤️
@hattie.b love you more Bubba ❤️
@bowers.h my second favourite couple 🤪💕
@lilia: my favourite couple 😂❤️
@pat.hockstetter: loving the photo credit vic 😂😂 but cute couple.

@hattie.b

He's my everything @vic

He's my everything @vic.bitch I love you bubba ❤️

@lilia: couple goals ❤️❤️
@hattie.b Oh go fuck Reggie already😂😂
@vic.bitch love you more baby girl ❤️
@belch.h: she has to ask me nicely